Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: opinions of this tour - help!

opinions of this tour - help!

http://www.digitaliskumbro.com/bassc...enofmuscle.jpg
    i know there are some things here i do like - and some i don't.

please give me your honest opinions before i get back to the designer.

thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually like it except for a couple of real small things..

1) The shiny guy at the top right, he distracts to much from the rest of the tour page.

2) The grey stroke around the 10-12 point text, its to much of a stroke for that font size and to me, looks blurred.

3) Id like to see some face on the smaller pics to, i know its a muscle site and it needs to have muscle pics but a bit of face will, imho, go a long way to selling the site too.

Regards,

Lee

maleflixxx.tv
    Hmmm, overall, it does look pretty beefy. However, one may question whether there is nudity at all. Not clear from copy if it's ONLY g-rated erotica, vids and/or pics. Also, would be nice to see some muscle shots of lower body, i.e. ass, thighs, calves, etc..

dalimili
    Looks quite nice... a few smallish improvements maybe:

Draw some black hair on the main guys forehead... it will make him more sexy

Dzinerbear
    I like it. I wish the guy at the top was a bit better looking, and he's a bit yellow. But I really like the layout, it's slick.

Michael

Xstr8guy
    I agree with Michael, they layout is slick. I actually kind of like the fact that their heads aren't visible. It really makes them look like fetish objects.

The only image I would change is the big pic on the lower left... there's not enough definition in his body... just a big lump. In fact there may be a little too much softening on all of the images. Softening does add that "glamour" quality but you tend to lose definition if overused. And with a muscle site, you don't want to lose definition.

Fetishlady
    i know who designed your site basschick.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I like everything about it except the guys head on the pic and the upper right. His skin tone one the face doesnt seem to go with the rest of the boday, which is very tan.

I really like the pics without the face, focusing just on the body and muscles. Would be nice to see some crotch or ass shots in there, more legs. Not really my type of guys but they sure do have some beautiful bodies.

Hey Patti... Overall, I think it's a great design.

A few things for me that stand out are that I'd like to see the faces of the guys on the thumbs. I think it's important to see the guys' faces in order to relate to them a bit better. Also, the picture on the bottom left is not doing much for me. I think because it's too washed out. Has it been significantly lightened? If so, I'd look into making it darker.

Brian

TheWhack
    Man, I must not be a very good reviewer...

I love it

thanks all - and you, TheWhack

the big pic at the top has been changed, although the bottom left pic will be changed after i shoot this new guy. thumbs haven't been changed yet, text isn't added, but here it is:

http://www.manofmuscle.com/tour/
    http://www.manofmuscle.com/tour/tour
    http://www.manofmuscle.com/stuff/775...e/members.html

Hey Patti... Yeah, that main guys is waaay better now! My first impression was, yes! Good looking guy! :-)

Well done.

Brian

thanks

wanna know something funny? he's the same guy

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    looks nice
    who did the tour?

Patti, OMG! That's crazy... You know, I always say this to my photographer buddies: sometimes lighting can make a guy look HOT HOT HOT! But, I guess that pose or profile really worked better for him.

Did you produce all the content yourself?

Brian