Thread: ReddyFreddy/ApollosTemple

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

ReddyFreddy/ApollosTemple

Anyone ever had luck getting these guys to take action against people sharing copyrighted videos in their forums?

They have a designated "movie posting forum" which pretty much consists entirely of people posting movie clips they've stolen from other websites.

There's also now an Apollos Temple paysite, as well as a ReddyFreddys paysite. Just seems to me a case of them getting traffic by having tons of people use their forums to share stolen material, and then getting that traffic to join their own paysites. And who knows where the material in those paysites comes from.

Anyways, that's just speculation. But if anyone knows someone worth contacting over there, let me know. Thanks!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn, havent heard that name (Apollos Temple) in ages didnt even know they were still around :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    BINGO! You got it right Corbin! We had a lot of trouble with the site several years ago. The best you can do is whenever tou find links to your content, send the site owner a Cease and Desist notice. You might also cc their affiliate partners on the C&D as many of them have policies against copyright infringment and illegal postings. If you want to stop someone from stealing from you, stop their money flow. Follow the money trail and complain loudly!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Damn, havent heard that name (Apollos Temple) in ages didnt even know they were still around :eek:

Regards,

Lee
    Unfortunately, they still are.

Thanks for the reply, Titanmen. That looks like what we'll have to do. Have tried nicely emailing them many, many times but no luck.

And GayDemon, that's a standup thing for you to do as well. Thank you.

It's obvious from their site that the entire basis of activity in their forums is the unauthorized trading of other peoples' content. They get all that traffic, and then filter it through their paysites and through to sponsors so that they can try and convert people in to sales.

In other words, using your content to make money for themselves. Kinda sucks.

Especially when you know how much time, effort and money you put in to creating your content and then seeing someone like them so eagerly encouraging its theft.

apollo
    I have not received any emails from any webmasters in regards to stolen or copyrighted material. Anytime that I am contacted in regards to that..the content is immediately taken off the forum. If you contact me via ted@apollos-temple.com and let me know which movies/links you are referring to, they will be taken off the forum asap.

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Well, we have our video trailers hotlink protected now. :2ymca:
    Surfers should visit our sites to get them!

apollo
    I just went through the forum and any post that had any movies from Corbin Fisher were removed. If I missed any, please let me know.
    Thanks

Ted,
    I sent you an email about one offending thread in particular.

Thanks for offering to take em down and coming here to post.

The e-mail address I'd used was webmaster@apollos-temple.com , by the way. So whomever checks that or somewhere in that inbox are my emails.

apollo
    Reply has been sent and webmaster gets bogged down with so many spam it most likely got deleted. You have a good email addy in which to reach me now so anything else that I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me.