Thread: How Are You Folks Using FPA's These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Are You Folks Using FPA's These Days?

Was wondering how (if at all) you folks are using Full Page Ads as part of your marketing?

Im in the process of uploading an FPA for each of our new sites and was interested to see how you guys would potentially be using them?

Right now, we've been using them as the landing page between our free sites index pages and navigation pages, much like how some of the AEN systems have a 'jump' page between the surfer signing in to a site and actually getting to see the content.

We're having some good results using this method but im always interested in trying new things with ads, especially FPA's as they are great for SE listings

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Ya know that's an interesting question, as I have tried FPA's on a site and have noticed a few things.. one is that G isn't following thru on the crawl past them despite links to go forward.

What I mean is I use the FPA's as sort of a doorway to relevent material, like more photo's to a site, and without G crawling, they become wasted pages to me, though I make the odd sale. Right now I'd say that the only FPA that is generating sufficient revenue vs not having it is the bel ami online FPA.

Now I should say, this is for me & my biz model, which won't necessarily be applicable to others. Hey what can I say, me blond & luvin it..:joker:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

joneze
    I take a FPA and try to convert as much of it as I can to real text.
    By chopping the graphic and adding text. (If possible)
    Using alt tags for each slice or just adding text above the FPA.
    Link them together and there is a lot of SEO food there.

joneze - that's definitely that way to go

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joneze
    I take a FPA and try to convert as much of it as I can to real text.
    By chopping the graphic and adding text. (If possible)
    Using alt tags for each slice or just adding text above the FPA.
    Link them together and there is a lot of SEO food there.
    So why not build a FPA using tables and stuff, putting blank images as a background image and letting the webmaster insert his text in this blank space? I only know graphical FPAs - now with "real" text

joneze
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH
    So why not build a FPA using tables and stuff, putting blank images as a background image and letting the webmaster insert his text in this blank space? I only know graphical FPAs - now with "real" text
    Every once in a while I come across a FPA (at least they put it into that section)
    From a sponsor that someone actually put some thought into.
    I guess you could call it a real large table ad.
    Of course I will alter the text portion.
    I don’t want another clone.

HammerHead

I Wonder?

Newbie question about the original topic of this thread: Would a solution not be for the Sean Cody company to complain to Rapidshare about those links and warn them against selling “premium” access to those copyrighted files?

If that was ineffective, then maybe they could complain to PayPal which is the billing company of Rapidshare?

Dzinerbear
    I use them in my my member's area. On every thumbnail gallery is a "more guys" link, when a surfer clicks it, they get one of five FPAs that rotate along with a link "click here to continue to ..."

It does well for me.

Michael