Thread: how to promote this

krusher

how to promote this

I have this site thegaylink which was built for me and I am trying to learn the best way to promote it. I am trying to get on some listed on some link lists and am going to try some seo, but does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!:pimp:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That just looks like a hub site, is that right?

If so, you should be sending all of your exit and 'crap' traffic to that site.

By that i mean, pop it as the last site your surfers see on a console, and even recip it on any TGP galleries you submit, in fact, not just galleries, any type of site where you have to place a recip to submit to, should also have a link to this site on it.

Regards,

Lee

Effex

How bout a DVD & Novelty Store

Hi there,

I think another way to go would be to add something of more value such as a store for products specific to the GAY culture.

My name is John, and I am the Web Administrator for Effex Media, LLC. We provide fully run stores for some of the top Adult Industry leaders such as Vivid, Penthouse, Jenna Jameson, etc...

My point is, why not add a store with a "GAY" niche already setup to go on your site(s). We handle everything, and I have already setup a "Strictly GAY" genre for specific sites. One of our customers who currently uses it is http://store.adam4adam.com They opted to use just our "Toy" feauture, but we also offer DVDs, Novelties, V.O.D. (Video On Demand) and DVD Rentals.

You can review what we offer at our home site, www.EffexMedia.com and test a demo of our sites. If you think this will be a good fit, contact me, and I will be glad to help you get going.

Kind Regards,
    John M.
    Web Administrator
    Effex Media, LLC
    john@effexmedia.com