Thread: Traffic?

Slade

I Wonder? Traffic?

Ok..I know I've asked this before, but thought I would give it one more try.
    Besides Choker, buygaytraffic.com & spot brokers, WHO does actually sell 1/2 way decent traffic for gay sites?

dalimili
    What sort of traffic? Do you have tgp traffic also in mind or is that excluded...

Google Adwords ... people say they work, but I wouldn't know...

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    What sort of traffic? Do you have tgp traffic also in mind or is that excluded...

Google Adwords ... people say they work, but I wouldn't know...

Yeah..tgp traffic can sometimes generate decent results.
    Google adwords is a bit over rated I think..but, basically it's so so..
    Oh..and I forgot to ad in my above list that yes, I've also tried sex.gay.com

It is a bit interesting to me that there really isn't someone working the gay traffic market big time like Choker does the straight market.

dalimili
    Slade, I have no idea what type of site you promote, but out of all the tgp traffic site, so far for me welovecock.com works best. Just be sure to have lot of bandwidth and fast server, cause they will send you tons of traffic, and lots of daily signups...

ANd best of all the submission is free...

(P.S. I am in no way connected to Welovecock or know anyone there)

Other ways of traffic.... did you consider Hunkhunter or JustUsBoys? The last one also does extremly well....

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    Slade, I have no idea what type of site you promote, but out of all the tgp traffic site, so far for me welovecock.com works best. Just be sure to have lot of bandwidth and fast server, cause they will send you tons of traffic, and lots of daily signups...

ANd best of all the submission is free...

(P.S. I am in no way connected to Welovecock or know anyone there)

Other ways of traffic.... did you consider Hunkhunter or JustUsBoys? The last one also does extremly well....
    Thanks for the tips..greatly appreciated.