Thread: Free Tix to James Brown tonight in LA!!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Free Tix to James Brown tonight in LA!!!

Hi everyone. I have two tickets to see James Brown at the House of Blues tonight at 7:30 in Hollywood. I can't go. First come first served. No catch. Let me know.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

This is unreal! I can't give these things away. I've called almost everyone in LA that I know. Man. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha did you ever give them away in the end or did they just go to waste?

Regards,

Lee

$140 down the drain!

I asked everyone I knew. I posted here, I asked all the members of my leather club, all the people I work with. My boss's wife even called her friends. It was crazy. All in all, I think I asked about 50 people.

Oh well, my sister is the one who missed out. They were her tickets.

I remember last year my friend and I had tickets to see Blondie in Orange County. We drove out there, stopped for dinnner and while we were eating we looked across the table at each other and noticed how weary we both looked. We had both been travelling and had not taken into account the fact that the show was the day after we were both getting back into town. We just sat there for a moment and then both of us said, almost at the same time, "you know, we don't really have to go". So we had a lovely dinner and totally blew off Blondie. We figured that we paid $50 each for an enjoyable evening, and we would have a much more enjoyable evening at home relaxing. So, in a roundabout way we got our money's worth. LOL!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Madame0120
    OMG He's still alive. When I lived in GA, Mister Brown was very visable around town and when he wasn't coked to the teeth, very friendly. The half dozen times our paths crossed over those years it was always a treat. It was never more than a hello Mister Brown, you are lookin' good, but he was always gracious, stopping to say .."Why thank you lil lady".

The last time I saw him was at a small airport in Augusta. His Wife was still alive, dripping with furs and he looked like his old self, dressed like a Preacher at Sunday supper. I called out .. lookin' good Mister Brown, and he smiled .. hey there lil lady .. good to see you.

Now I KNOW he didn't remember ME .. but man that VOICE, that SMILE .. that chrisma ... for that moment it felt like he did ..
    :sun: