Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GWW Orlando Gathering

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? GWW Orlando Gathering

Okay folks,

As you may have read over the last week or so, plans are being made for a GWW Gathering somewhere in, or around the Orlando area.

If possible, we'd like to get this done BEFORE Christmas however, as we know a lot of you have prior commitments, sometime after the Vegas show in January would also be a great time to put something together.

As of right now, i think it would be best to do something casual, drinks late afternoon, culminating in an informal meal somewhere in the Orlando area around 8pm ish (that gives everyone time to arrive too!).

The problem we have right now is, suggested venues for the first GWW Gathering. Its got to be somewhere that everyone can get to and, its got to be cost-effective.

Gary and I are more than willing to spend money on this gethering however, we need to know a couple of things in addition to a venue.

1) How many people will actually turn up (We dont want to book space for 100 only to find out 20 turn up which, has happened in the past LOL).

2) How many of you folks will be wanting to stay in the Orlando area overnight.

3) What, if any, preferences you have so far as the food goes and, events later in the evening? Are drinks at a bar, going to a restaurant enough or, would you like to hit some of the excellent clubs the Orlando area has to offer also? (In other words, do we need to arrange transport?).

This is going to be your gathering so lets get some input from those of you who will be attending

If this first gathering goes well, i see no reason we cant do one every 3 months across various locations in Florida :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

JoshTucker
    I'm game.

No preference here...I'm easy to please as long as the beer is cold and the music is rockin' .

Just let me know where and when.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Hi Lee,

This is very nice of you to sponsor, thank you very much!

When I get back this evening I will throw out some ideas and help you all plan this. I am good at planning these kind of things. Kind of use to it with all of the guests we have come down from the north. We also have a couple model retreats every year and I plan them, which everyone has always enjoyed. ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Okay folks,

As you may have read over the last week or so, plans are being made for a GWW Gathering somewhere in, or around the Orlando area.
    Cool

Eventhough I am from Germany, please keep GWW postet with the progress - I MIGHT come for a visit (if flights are not tooooo expensive)

DEV.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Wow, this is great Lee! What a fantastic idea! There are a lot of companies operating online adult businesses here in Florida and surrounding states who I'm sure will find this to be a welcome event!

I'm sure a few of us from Badpuppy will attend. I look forward to the suggestions and feedback of the board members as far as the events of the evening. I'll also chat with a few here who may have some suggestions. Several of our staff spend a great deal of time in Orlando and a couple even live in O'town and make the 40 minute drive daily, over here to the Cocoa Beach area.

Our hat's are off to both you and Gary for such a fantabulous idea! Many thanks!!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    does this mean i have to move my operations to florida? , let's see...what part isn't hit by hurricanes and/or where do they film those "vistavideo series" :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."it's raining men" - the weather girls

Quote Originally Posted by lisa
    Wow, this is great Lee! What a fantastic idea! There are a lot of companies operating online adult businesses here in Florida and surrounding states who I'm sure will find this to be a welcome event!

I'm sure a few of us from Badpuppy will attend. I look forward to the suggestions and feedback of the board members as far as the events of the evening. I'll also chat with a few here who may have some suggestions. Several of our staff spend a great deal of time in Orlando and a couple even live in O'town and make the 40 minute drive daily, over here to the Cocoa Beach area.

Our hat's are off to both you and Gary for such a fantabulous idea! Many thanks!!
    YAY!!!!!!!! I hope you all come Lisa, this will be fun!!!!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

JoshTucker
    yea lee... thanks for doin this.. u rock.

some cool places R

citywalk (hard rock, pat Obrians, etc.)
    downtown disney (House of Blues, Pleasure island, etc)
    parliament house
    my bedroom

as far as cbl house goes, i don't wanna sign a release to party. somewhere public would be better :thumbsup:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Orlando's central to all so it should definitely be there.

Kegger at Josh's!

I dunno if we want to break the bank on this though. With internext right around the corner that could effect timing, availability, spending and what not.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

I was doing some brain storming. Here are a couple of scenarios I could think of. Maybe the guys in Orlando will have some better ideas or be able to add to this, sense it is in their back yard. I am in Tampa.

Maybe like Thurs Dec. 1 Or Fri Dec. 2 or the following week the 8th or 9th?? In the evening starting at like 8pm - ???

We could all meet up at a club like Southern Nights around 8pm, have dinner catered there, then we would be in our own element and could then go clubbing if we choose to, without having to drive or go anywhere till the end of the night. I know that BadPuppy has a awesome Italian Catering company they use, maybe the catering company they use would come to Orlando and cater for us that night? We could also throw up banners at the club we are eating and clubbing at and it could be another way of gaining some traffic?? Just thinking about the business part why we are there. ..

(or)

Rent a conference room or a area at a hotel, have dinner catered inside the conf room or outside by the pool (if avail) then go to a club from there. I know Orlando has some pretty cool clubs.

(or)

Meet at Universal City Walk, have dinner at Hard Rock cafe, or Emeril's and have drinks at Universal City Walk and walk around. There is a lot of eye candy at Universal, hotties all over that place.

On a side note, we just went to Hard Rock Cafe, it is loud and their food wasn't very good. However they have a very hot staff! I think going to Hard Rock would divide the gathering and cause too many interuptions in getting to know each other, because it is loud and they are so busy there. Maybe check out Emeril's instead!!

These are some ideas I could think of, hope it helps.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice

Thanks for the suggestions Jacob.

Im going to give Emerils a call tomorrow and see how much itll cost to hire out the entire restaurant for the evening, i figure once some of us get a few drinks inside us its probably best to cut down the chances of us losing people

Regards,

Lee

Not a bad idea, we probably would run a few people out after a few drinks. .. I think Emeril's is the best choice as well.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Awesome Idea

Hey Lee .... Awesome Idea

I would very much look forward to seeing everyone. Our office Christmas party is December 2nd so that would be the only date we could not attend.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Well shit, if Bill, Lisa, Brian, Lee, Jacob, Brian and Josh are all going, I might as well go, too! I have a plane ticket on standby that I never used, so I guess I could fly to O-Town... I know I have a place to stay if I go, too.

So let me know! I'll fly from the west coast.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    yeah just remember the sound levels, i like to talk not have to yell at people.

i dont think a small club like southern could handle a catered event like that.

i wonder if there is a resturant that has enougth space where we can book and as more people show they just add to the table , that way you dont need to give them a firm number. and may be cheaper as no venue costs are involved.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com