Thread: this week is a quiet one for me!

this week is a quiet one for me!

I have been pretty quiet this week on GWW because we finally got the keys to our new apartmento (condo) on Monday. I have spent the majority of my time waiting for deliveries, cable installation, internet hook up, etc. And my week has been filled with going to shops and buying appliances, furniture and everything else required to completely outfit a place when you have nothing more than 4 suitcases off mostly clothes and memorables.

Fortunately, thanks to the brilliant mobile infrastructure in Panama, I have been able to do all my work via my mobile phone, but it has just meant being less active on the boards. Yesterday, I got my 2mbps cable broadband hooked up, so things are flying today! I hope to be back in full force by next week.

cheers,
    Luke

Hahahaha, I though you were gonna say you didn't have enough work to do and I was gonna ask you to clean up all the old directories on the server for me, do a backup and install 3 more copies of PHPBB.

Good to hear you're getting all settled in. You keep focused on a happy home. Its got to be more fun. How is the sexy latin houseboy hunt going?

LOL

Oh that's good news! I know all those "deadlines" that kept sliding by were starting to raise your stress levels!

Did we finally find some quality furniture to put in it?

a good houseboy is hard to find, but i have a couple of possibilities so maybe by next week???

And yes, finally got some nice furniture, we found a few shops that import from Thailand and Indonesia so we picked up some furniture done in a dark stained wood, plus we got a couple of black leather couches and they have all been delivered this week, so its looking really good. I am just waiting for my office furniture to arrive today.

cheers,
    Luke

Fetishlady
    nice!
    hope everything will be set up on your part chilihost.