Thread: Newbie with *gasp* questions >_<

bradley_c

Good Shit Newbie with *gasp* questions >_<

hey all what's up - brad here. i came across this forum after countless hours of frusteration browsing through banners and cam-site directories. anyways, i'm looking to get more involved with performing on camsite(s) and actually earning a fair share for my work output.

i've been working at (www.streammate.com) for a little over 7 months. at the time i joined it seemed great for a few reasons which were: 1)I wasn't ready/willing to do action on film or video 2)traffic seemed promising, and 3)i created my own schedule around school and work.

now that i've talked to some other people that work for the site, i realized that i wasn't earning up to what i think i could be. they get 50% of all my earnings, regardless of referalls and returned customers, or people i got to sign up. i've generated a few thousand dollars for this company and don't see myself making more money with them in the future, while i have been doing LOTS of work on their behalf.

i talked to a co-worker whose advice was to start my own site (easier said than done.) this does sound like a great idea to me, however. Obviously I have the equipment to stream video and audio. Archiving snapshots and keeping a blog are definately possibilities, and i would eventually like to invite friends to perform with me (have lots of cute friends .)

at this point i'm curious as to what steps I should take. i guess what i'd hope to find here is either a website or contact that would be able to help me either join an existing site or create a new one... or even direction towards resources that can help me do so. i can supply the content, i just have no idea how to distribute it on my own!

thanks for any help and advice you have, and thanks for being patient enough to read through all this i'm sure you guys get tons of annoying questions on this board.

personal pics are located @

http://www.myspace.com/djbrad
    http://photos.yahoo.com/camboy4you18/

If you wanted to go all on your own, you would need a server plus streaming video software plus of course your own website. Or you can take the other option of hooking up with one of the regulars here and cutting a deal with them. Try Ren from MenWithCams, he might be able to help you out with exactly what you are looking for.

cheers,
    Luke

This is a good place to make contacts. You're cute, so you should have no trouble finding someone in the cam biz willing to work with you. Good luck :-)

Fetishlady
    hi bradley, goodluck to you.

Hi Bradley,

I would me more than happy to talk to you a little more about what goes into a site of your own, and then see if I can help.

You can send a private message through here with your contact info, or you can check my profile and send messages through AIM or Yahoo anytime.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Bradley,

I sent you an AIM. I think that I can help you with what you are looking for.

:-)

rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

joneze
    Welcome to the board bradley_c :thumbsup:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You may also want to shoot an email across to dan @ camz.com and see if there is anything they can help you with, i know last time i spoke to them they were looking for more cam guys

Regards,

Lee

wildgirl
    Hi there bradley, welcome to the board and goodluck to you