Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B U S H Stuff Up . . again !

Resolute

B U S H Stuff Up . . again !

Just watching T.V. news coverage of George W. in China.

When leaving the stage after a press conference he pushed an ornate handle on the right side of a door, at the side of the stage it wouldn't open so he pushed the handle on the other side, it wouldn’t open either . . He then had to retrace his steps and make an exit back stage.

Poor Guy he must of been so embarrassed, especially being the president of the largest democracy on the planet. Some may say its a bit sad.

What do you say ?

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Well, I would say that is one in the long laundry list of things he has to be embarassed (or more appropriately, ASHAMED) of.

I still find it rather perplexing that a man that has his finger so close to launching NUCLEAR weapons cannot pronounce the word correctly. That must be part of the strategy to endear himself to the people. Imitate the lowest common denominator in the society and all will think you are a "man of the people".

It would almost be comical if this wasnt real life and he wasnt causing such tragedy around the world. And setting the stage to continue his damage long after he is gone, ie. Supreme Court appointments.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It was probably a 'pull to open' door LOL

In all seriousness though, im sure thats happened to a LOT of us here at one point in our lives to

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    It was probably a 'pull to open' door LOL

In all seriousness though, im sure thats happened to a LOT of us here at one point in our lives to

Regards,

Lee

Pics are here (http://kurier.at/bilderdestages/1186035.php) - it is in german, though....

Where it sais " Bild 1 von 7 | vor »" beneith the pictures, click "vor >>"

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hahaha this is a great pic..

'Oh Fuck Im Trapped In China' LOL

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute
    What do you say ?

I do not see it for anything aside from what it is... merely another human making a mistake.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Hahaha this is a great pic..

'Oh Fuck Im Trapped In China' LOL

Regards,

Lee
    And I am saying "Oh Fuck, I am safely away from him in China"
    (Well, if it were possible to get safely away from him)

Resolute
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    I do not see it for anything aside from what it is... merely another human making a mistake.
    Sure but don’t you think as President of the USA he should of been briefed by his advisors prior to taking the podium. So he could of made a smooth exit under the glare of the worlds media ?

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    It made the front page of The New York Times.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Blueyedb0y
    i just saw this on cnn. i cracked right up. Bush has no exit strategy :joker:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueyedb0y
    LMAO
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute
    Sure but don’t you think as President of the USA he should of been briefed by his advisors prior to taking the podium. So he could of made a smooth exit under the glare of the worlds media ?
    Yes, I do believe he needs to fire many of his current advisors. However I will not and do not judge a person on how 'cool' they look, when they enter or exit a room (or etc), as that is not what is important, at least to me -- the guy can show up in a pair of GWG Jeans held up by a hubcap of a beltbuckle, a bright red and white shirt adorned with rivets, a pointy pair of cowboy boots and 10-gallon hat for all I care.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    Yes, I do believe he needs to fire many of his current advisors. However I will not and do not judge a person on how 'cool' they look, when they enter or exit a room (or etc), as that is not what is important, at least to me -- the guy can show up in a pair of GWG Jeans held up by a hubcap of a beltbuckle, a bright red and white shirt adorned with rivets, a pointy pair of cowboy boots and 10-gallon hat for all I care.
    Ok, how about we judge him on the war, the fixed Florida election where his brother was governor, his constant inability to pronounce words that are common in our lexicon. How abou twe judge him on his pandering to the religious right, his faling asleep during the debates, his social security plan, his refusal to release any documnets on his supreme court nominations so the public can be made aware of the views their judicial system is going to potentiall yahve. How about we judge him for never nominating th eright man or woman forthe job, and instead dips into his pool of friends for jobs they are not qualified for.

How about we jusdge him on the fact that there was no recession in this country until 100 days after he took office. How about that?

How about we judge him on having the lowest approval rating of any sitting president, including Nixon during Watergate? How about that??

How about we judge him on the 2000+ POINTLESS deaths in Iraq! How about we judge him on having no exit strategy to get our boys home, and while they are fighting, our oil prices keep rising! How about we judge him on THAT???

How about we judge him on the fact that every business he ran, including a minor league baseball team, FAILED MISERABLY!!! And this guy is now running our country.

The man is a moron, and the media catching on video unable to exit a DOOR stregthens that image.

God damn,it would be funny if some staff member just locked it from behind, knowing that he would be on TV and using it for his exit. I would piss myself laughing if that were true.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

joneze
    and very little entrance strategy. :mental:

Slade

Speaking of not having an exit strategy..just read this today.

"People are complaining about Bush not having an exit strategy.
    He does have one. He leaves office in 2008!
    And if things keep going the way they are, a lot of Republicans will be leaving office in 2006!"