Thread: would you use this model?

would you use this model?

my partner did a shoot of this model:

when i look at him, all i see is that gash in his forehead. would you use him to update your paysite?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: would you use this model?

Originally posted by basschick
    my partner did a shoot of this model:

when i look at him, all i see is that gash in his forehead. would you use him to update your paysite?
    Without seeing more I can't tell. How did the rest of the shoot go?

From first glance, the gash is all my eye is going to. At first I thought he had a piercing there. I don't know how but it was my first thought.

What about Photoshop'ing them? If the rest of the shoot is ok then a little schmere will take it out.

Gary

thanks for the inupt!

it's not a question of photoshop - beside 100 pics, this is a 30 minute movie including an interview that focuses on his face. i thought at first the injury was some kind of tat or other body decoration, but it is very clear through the video that this guy got bashed in the forehead.

i find it repellant - this is a normal amateur guy site - and i'm concerned it will make our members uncomfortable.

Xstr8guy
    I'm sure it would sell as "rough trade" content. Although, I wouldn't buy it unless he had a huge dick.

Xstr8guy - *LOL*

if you listen to him on the video, he's a far cry from rough trade.

BDBionic
    ew... yeah that's kinda icky.

I'd have had him come back when it had healed up.
    like what another company I work with does... a lot of their new models shave their pubes before their first shoot, thinking that's what the company would want. that's not what we want though, so we have to tell em to come back once they've had it all grow back a bit.

hehe

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by basschick
    Xstr8guy - *LOL*

if you listen to him on the video, he's a far cry from rough trade.
    See that was I was thinking as well if you made stills out of the shoot, rough amateur guy.

You know, I would try it. There is no real way of know if your members are going to like it or not. Do you need to use it on a tour? Then I wouldn't LOL See I go back to my HS marketing lesson, just because I don't like it doesn't mean others will or will not.

How does the rest of the interview go? Can it compensate for the cut?

If it's an amateur guy site, I'd still try it. Adds to the fact that he's an amateurs. IMHO (and I hate scrubbing content of any kind LOL)

Two more cents
    Gary

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Just looking at that picture I wouldn't buy that set of pics. He looks a little, well, I'm not sure the right word...
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Jason
    Originally posted by andymike
    Just looking at that picture I wouldn't buy that set of pics. He looks a little, well, I'm not sure the right word...
    He looks a little like a demon from "Charmed" is what he looks like. I too thought that gash was a piercing. One of the first things I learned in this industry though is that there is a market for everything! Hell, I even saw this chick turn her cervix inside out once. I wouldn't say "don't use the pics" but it might take you a little while to figure out the specific niche.

the problem is he was taken for jackoffguys.com, and that injury is really off-putting, and he also looks sort of stoned - and it's not that kind of site :-(

TheLegacy
    maybe for squeegie-kid.com

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    maybe for squeegie-kid.com
    ROFLMAO