Thread: Get To Know.... gaystoryman!!!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

Get To Know.... gaystoryman!!!

tah dah!

For those of you who don't know how these threads work, I randomly pick a contributing member of the GWW community for a "get to know" thread. Everyone gets to come along and ask them any and all manner of questions and pick their brain, and the unwitting victim has to answer! Unless people ask really fricked up questions, then he can bow out of answering those.

But hey, it's a fun way to get to know your fellow community members a bit better.

And so long as we haven't done gaystoryman already (unless there's someone here who has done him... and hopefully this thread will make the details of that public hehe) let's get to know him!

I go first...

1. What's your first name?

2. If someone gave ya $253,018 right now, what would you do with the money?

3. Last movie you saw in theatres?

4. Which one of the following statements is true:

Salad Tossing > Tossing Salad
    Tossing Salad > Salad Tossing

So... get to know gaystoryman!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha i was going to bug you in the morning about starting these up again, guess i dont have to now LOL

Okay here goes..

1) Top or bottom?

2) Cats or dogs?

3) Whats your favorite thing about the industry?

4) Whats your least favorite thing about the industry?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    1. What's your first name?
    Ian

2. If someone gave ya $253,018 right now, what would you do with the money?
    Invest $103,018. into a savings plan for the wife.

Use $100,000. for a real estate purchases

Spend $35,000 on things like a nice huge television, new computer, & furniture.

The rest would go for mad stuff, take the family out to dinner, buy some nice things for some friends, maybe even send one on a vacation or something silly,

3. Last movie you saw in theatres?
    Last time I went out, they didn't have moving pictures or talkies...:joker:
    Actually it was, um... oh right, no, hmmm.. well I don't know actually, as its been about 20 odd years since I went to a theatre to watch a movie.. i remember adults where something like $2 and students $1.25... does that count?

4. Which one of the following statements is true:

Salad Tossing > Tossing Salad
    Tossing Salad > Salad Tossing
    There is a trick to this one right? I'll go with tossing salad > salad tossing

1) Top or bottom?
    Uh... both? I suppose I prefer top.. but then again wifey is pretty damn... uh.. okay top.

2) Cats or dogs?
    An easy one at last... dogs..

You got enough bandwidth for these last two answers?

3) Whats your favorite thing about the industry?
    It's diversity and ability to go beyond society boundaries in so many ways, as well as its ability to constantly challenge one's imagination.

4) Whats your least favorite thing about the industry?
    I'd like to say a lack of ethics, an unwillingness to protect itself but I think above those two things, the industries own built in attitude that what we do is somehow dirty. I suppose that if the industry accepted itself as being a business no different than any other 'mainstream' operation it would be less open to scams, to persecution, and to abuse too but as it deems itself dirty, or at least accepts that type of definition, it allows for many to excuse doing unethical things, scams, or pushing beyond prudent boundaries.

In short, by accepting that somehow what we do is unclean, we figure, hell damned already so why not be fully guilty.

Okay, next? :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

TheWhack
    Great questions and some great answers. I always thought you were a stand up guy Ian!

I appreciate you helping me in the past finding some great stories for my site and us cross-linking our sites.

I would ask some questions but I am a novice.

How about, how long have you been married?

Where-abouts do you live?

When you were growing up, what was your first career choice?

Do you think the earth is flat?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    How about, how long have you been married?
    Been with dave nearing 10 years now, legally married for a year this January, and we even have the certificate in a frame too!

Where-abouts do you live?
    In a house..:goof: sorry couldn't resist that.. in Victoria in British Columbia in the frozen tundra of Canada.. (we say that so all them visitors will think twice before coming up to visit :honest: )

When you were growing up, what was your first career choice?
    Vetrinarian until I found out I couldn't stand the sight of blood, and that the patients really do bite, then a lawyer until I realized that tort wasn't a different type of desert.

Do you think the earth is flat?
    you mean it isn't? :cry:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online