Thread: This Is A Bit Of A Mixed Topic So Bare With Me..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

This Is A Bit Of A Mixed Topic So Bare With Me..

We're getting plans together to start our first few exclusive shoots early next year but, before we start them, we want to have several things in place on the 'web' side of things.

Right now we have a pretty basic 'models required' page but, we're wanting to turn that in to a more automated site.

With that being said, does anyone know of a reasonable script that will allow us to do the following:

1) Allow the potential model to fill out a form with thier info.
    2) Allow the potential model to submit a couple of pictures.
    3) Send both the form data and images the model uploads, to a database.
    4) Allow us to contact the models via an online administration area.
    5) 'Store' notes about each potential model.

Now on to the next part LOL...

In addition, we've had some good luck in the past recruiting new models through publications such as the Village Voice as well as local gay bar rags, such as Cybersocket for example, in addition to getting some friends to place flyers in their colleges and in local bars / clubs.

Are there any other methods of attracting models that you guys have found to work better than the methods i mentioned above?

Now for part three...

Has anyone had any luck in soliciting models via online personals / dating / chat rooms and message boards? I know we tried Craigslist in the past but didnt really get a good response from there so im wondering just how viable these methods are for attracting potential talent?

Any help you folks can offer would be appreciated

Regards,

Lee

SLS
    Lee,

You should use the webdate personals script and just alter it a little to impliment the features you need. I think it would look awesome, have every feature you could possible need, and be pretty easy to setup/customize. It's really simple to install and edit, and out of the box it'll easily do everything you listed. I hope this helps!

http://www.webscribble.com/products/webdate/index.shtml