Thread: Solo guy site for woman but marketed to men?

sologuysite

Solo guy site for woman but marketed to men?

I'm thinking of doing a solo guy site "for women" Has anyone tested out their traffic to sites that feature one straight guy?

dalimili
    Quote Originally Posted by sologuysite
    I'm thinking of doing a solo guy site "for women" Has anyone tested out their traffic to sites that feature one straight guy?
    ALong with me, you are the third person I've heard saying he is doing a solo guys site... is that some kind of a fad?

i suspect a solo guy site aimed at women would not be as effective as aiming one at men, but i surely could be wrong. a lot would depend on what was in the site - would the guy talk to the members in videos? include lots of non-sexual pics? diary or blog?

sologuysite
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i suspect a solo guy site aimed at women would not be as effective as aiming one at men, but i surely could be wrong. a lot would depend on what was in the site - would the guy talk to the members in videos? include lots of non-sexual pics? diary or blog?
    Membera area would include a daily blog along with vid and pic weekly updates.

what would the model be doing in the pics and vids? would there be an overall theme or action? and is the model a "type"?