Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Do Business With Great Sex Content - Selling Stolen Content

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Do Not Do Business With Great Sex Content - Selling Stolen Content

We were just notified today that one of the sets (potentially more) that we aquired from http://www.greatsexcontent.com were being distributed by them illegally.

As such, we are currently redesigning the new Euro Studs site from Condom Cash because some of the content they provided us with was being used on that specific tour. In addition to checking that non of the content we purchased from them is being used on any of our other sites, in any of the members areas or, on any promotional materials.

All of the illegally distributed content they provided us with has now been removed from the sites members areas completely.

We are fully co-operating with the legal owner of several sets of content Great Sex Content are illegally selling through their store to ensure that they [GSC] are not able to continue decieving webmasters in to purchasing their stolen content sets.

If any of the other content providers we have on the GWW Community finds any of their images being sold on the GSC site please post in this thread and let us all know which sets they do not have the rights to sell.

Lets get these content thieves out of the adult industry.

If any of the Condom Cash affiliates have any further concerns about illegal content being used in or, on any of our sites please contact admin @ redbagproductions.com and i will personally address any concerns you have.

Regards,

Lee

TheWhack
    Thanks for the info Lee

I just signed up for Condom Cash... is all the content safe for me to use on my sites? Including banners, pics etc?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Damn... well that sure sucks.. ought to horse whip them :whip: :whip: :boo:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    the stolen content that you say is the boy that appears on the left?
    http://www.eurostuds.com

I also had some problem with other content provider.

Quote Originally Posted by webnet
    the stolen content that you say is the boy that appears on the left?

I also had some problem with other content provider.
    Webnet, yes thats the one we've been made aware of.

We're not taking any risks though and removing all the content we got from them.

Better safe than sorry is my train of thought with this.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhack
    Thanks for the info Lee

I just signed up for Condom Cash... is all the content safe for me to use on my sites? Including banners, pics etc?
    Absolutely

All offending content has been removed from the CMS script and deleted from the server

Regards,

Lee

Okay the new tour is up

Regards,

Lee

I had the same problem when bought the content to:
    http://www.content2die4.com

this site
    http://www.premiumadultcontent.com
    claim me have the exclusive license for sell some photo sets,

I removed the sets because only was 2 photosets and I want not problems,
    but Content2die4 tell me, "I have the signed licenses from photographer, and can prove it"

now, I see the same problem with greatsexcontent.com
    so, I think 100% the problem is with the photographer, first sell some photosets to other content providers, and after want sell the sets as exclusive to Premiumadultcontent.com

Premium Adult Content are the legal owners / distributors of that image set.

Prostock (The guy who owns content2die4) is a known scammer and im not suprised he was also selling stolen content, we banned him a few years ago from all of our resource communities.

I have also since found out that several other providers have had problems with GSC selling their image sets illegally since i posted this thread.

Looks like GSC are going to have a lot of legal troubles in the next week or two and im more than happy to assist those providers whose content was being sold illegally any way that i can. Providers spend a lot of money on their content, for someone else to sell it claiming it as their own, illegally, is theft, plain and simple.

It also looks like GSC is selling content from the Swissboys site and a couple of others also so ive contacted those site owners to let them know.

As i said above, ill help in any way i can get these content thieves out of the industry.

Regards,

Lee

Paul Markham
    Don't keep it here, spread the news.

Simply make it unprofitable for cheats to operate.

I don't undertand why sell stolen content, sooner or later catch them.

acpartner
    Quote Originally Posted by webnet
    so, I think 100% the problem is with the photographer, first sell some photosets to other content providers, and after want sell the sets as exclusive to Premiumadultcontent.com
    thats not the case, the photographer is marossa and marossa is premiumadultcontent. but for 2257 we deliver copy id and copy modelreleases with each set that is purchased for weblicense

none of the sets is sold for to resellers, the thing that happens is that a weblicense buyer just resell the rights for weblicense and even reseller license. which he is not righted to

content providers that buy or resell content, and do not check with the company whos name is mentioned on the contracts is just believing on someones word that he has the right, althrough the license in the contracts are on another companies name. which is really stupid, on these cases a bell should have ringed

acpartner

Yeah

Compliments to Condom Cash
    after letting them know that the content they used was stolen they redesigned the tour within 12 hours

I think this makes them a good party to sponsor, serious guys !!!
    :thumbsup:

acpartner,
    have you any discount if I buy the 2 packs?
    ;-)

Paco
    Lee, thank you kindly for the heads-up - I simply h8 (no, the words is not "too strong" as some may think) scammers, of all sorts!