Thread: +++ XXX-MAS Designs Year-End promo +++

Ace_Luffy

+++ XXX-MAS Designs Year-End promo +++

Hello Everyone...
    With the last promo that i posted in order to build up my portfolio... I'd like to say thank you to those people that gave me a chance to do some work for them.
    Because of the we give you we would like to annouce our last promo for this year.

Here are Our pricelist:
    *Paysite package (warning page + 2 tour pages + join page + 2 banners (1 static Banner (468 x 60) , 1 animated Button (120 x 60)) - $200
    3 paysites - $370
    5 paysites - $510
    *TGP/MPG Site
    Layout + Header (with logo) + 2 Banners (1 static Banner (468 x 60) , 1 animated Button (120 x 60)) - $50

*Galleries
    Package 1 ::: 10gal = 135$

*Banners (horizontal , vertical or oddsize)
    Package :::
    Static (10pcs) = 60$
    Animated (10pcs) = 70$

If you are interested in what we are offering you, you can contact us in carl_627@lovethatbabe.com
    or you can hit me up at icq - (348-423-164).

Im sure we can work out a very suitable offer for you..

*Also we accepting full-time webmasters/submitters jobs ($550 monthly)
    - working 8 hrs a day , 5 days a week - maintain and can submit 3-5 galleries using Rove , Dreamsubmitter, Chameleon submitter, and Advanced submitter . also we confirm and apply for partner accounts manually. Plus with free 10 galleries every month.

*10$ 1 gallery (tgp/mgp)submission + free 1 gallery design (26 submission promo)
    - we submit using Rove , Dreamsubmitter, Chameleon submitter, and Advanced submitter , and confirm emails.

Hope to hear from you soon.... Thank you!

Ace_Luffy
    **edited
    2 paysites - $370
    3 paysites - $510