Thread: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Song?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Is Your Favorite Christmas Song?

So all of our locl radio stations have started playing their Xmas playlists for some reason this week LOL

That got me thinking, what is everyones favorite Xmas song?

My favorite has got to be Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade.

So whats your favorite Xmas song?

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    My favorite tune to listen to during the festive time is what ever is radiating from my headphones as I am rippin er up! Typically it is something by Mogwai, Clarke, Cox, Hawtin, Cave and various other deck wizards.

I am always tele'n during Xmess & NewYear.

neags78805

Kenny G!

Any of Kenny G's Christmas Albums are great for listening to by the fire... when it's snowing... with a BIG glass of Champaign... and Nekkid with someone ya love! LOL :santa:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I am about as far from religious as one can get and I think Christmas is a huge farce that long ago deserted its true meaning. It isn't really even christ's birthday for christ's sake!! The church arbitrarily set it to compete with pagan winter solstice celebrations [eating, drinking, and orgies]

That being said, my favorite Christmas song is Joy to the World, sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. At about 130 decibels. That just makes my nipples hard.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

neags78805
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    I am about as far from religious as one can get and I think Christmas is a huge farce that long ago deserted its true meaning. It isn't really even christ's birthday for christ's sake!! The church arbitrarily set it to compete with pagan winter solstice celebrations [eating, drinking, and orgies]

That being said, my favorite Christmas song is Joy to the World, sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. At about 130 decibels. That just makes my nipples hard.
    Oh Hey Chad! Yeah that Mormon Tabernacle Choir rocks! :kiss: They make get a tear in my eye and make me wet myself when I hear them!

I guess all Mormons can't be that bad... Latter Days! :gossip:

I think christmas music should be illegal.

As should Christmas. but that's another story.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Scorpio
    I like Mariah Carey's xmas cd.. the whole thing LOL

(Don't you just love me Jasun now?) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    (Don't you just love me Jasun now?) LOL

I loved you anyway, baby... but I think you REALLY need me to come and Fuck some sense into you.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Scorpio
    I bet i need some too! i mean... yeah i need some sense too Lots of sense! haha

gagepowers
    Hmmm... Christmas songs.... :santa: ho ho ho

I like John Lennon's "Happy Christmas (War is Over)" & Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmas Time" ... What can I say, I guess I love The Beatles!

Oh, a couple of funny Christmas songs I like are: :elf:
    "Merry F*%$in' Christmas" - which is a SouthPark song, sung by Mr. Garrison... And "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" by Randy Brooks... Both should give you a smile... Well, unless your grandmother was run over by a reindeer that is..

Gage