Thread: Where & How Do I Sell My XXX pics?

321manwhore

Where & How Do I Sell My XXX pics?

Hi all,

I am a newbie so please pardon my question.

I have been taking pictures of me and my friends having sex. The pics are pretty hot and being a web designer I was thinking about selling my pics to webmasters. The sex is oral as well as anal. I love it so why not get paid for it. Can you recommend where I could let webmasters know of my original hot content? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Idea...

You need to understand that pics is too vague...we all use content in certain niches so we need to know what you are offering. The best thing to do is to put some examples online where we can see what you have to offer...
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

graphicsbytia
    Hit me up on icq 321manwhore

or send an e-mail to tia@sellmycontent.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    if you're just getting started... you also need to be aware of 18 USC 2257 regulations governing the identification of models... it's not that complex stuff for a photographer, but you should read up on it... basically, you need to examine and have a permanent copy (digital photo is fine) of a US government-issued ID, and if you're in the US, the model needs to either be a US citizen or have a green card (work visa).

Plus, the webmasters licensing or purchasing the content will want a model release for each person appearing in the photo set giving permission for the content to be used.

Hope that helps...

321manwhore

Thanks for your help everyone!

A million thanks to one and all. As soon as I post them on my website I will notify all that wish to see me. Bye and thanks again all!