Thread: ah... it's 3am... and...

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

ah... it's 3am... and...

I just got done putting most of the furniture in my new home office together.

It all looks great when you see it on the showroom floor. But when it's staring at you from a bunch of massive cardboard boxes piled up in the middle of the room, it's something else entirely.

I started assembling the shit around 7pm and just got done with most all of it, save the hutch. That'll be a doozy, no doubt. But once that's all together the entire office will be assembled and then I just have to "populate" it with all my crap - files and computers and workstations and discs and artwork and books and a plant or two and blah blah blah.

I'll be sure to take some pictures and post them here when I'm done.

The neat thing is I can look out my window from my desk and see:
    - the clubhouse pool for the community I live in, 9 out of 10 times complimented by the 2 hotties that live a few houses down
    - the bay (that'd be Tampa Bay)
    - the cove my house sits on, with dolphin (or porpoises? I dunno) oftentimes swimming around in it
    - the row of townhouses being built across the street (ok not everything is perfect)

And by pure luck, the way in which all my desk pieces and cabinets and bookcases are arranged happen to fit perfectly with the location of my office's outlets... Jeebus loves me.

Anyways. I dunno why I'm posting this. I just had to use the office for something now that it's put together mostly and so... here I am

Of course this just gives me another excuse to work from home too much so... ya

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    so uh, where's the casting couch located? :joker:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

What with the boyfriend living here with me... in the middle of the bay, underneath about 15 feet of water. haha.

All work and no play makes me a whipped boy. :whip:

mgh397

Yeah

That was good
    (BTW, GREAT content! Right now I'm going through a "Cade" fase :love: )

rhys
    pictures! we need pictures!

:kitten:

desslock
    If you had a BF, I'm sure that is who would have been building all that furniture all night.......

Steve

he helped me for awhile, but dropped out early to go to bed. furniture-assembly is not his specialty, though he did well while he lasted