Thread: Looking for affiliates for new program!

Slade

Looking for affiliates for new program!

Hey..be sure to check out this money maker!!

http://www.hetracil.com/index.html

"Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life."

ah, so as long as you only fantasize about other men for half an hour a day, you're still str8. what a relief that must be :frown:

dalimili
    So, this shitty company has finally defined homosexuality as a disease... nice... now I'm just waiting for new medications to help us change our behaviours, for starters they could launch anti-stupidity medication...

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    "Many healthy men can identify with having some of the symptoms of homosexuality, such as experiencing sexual fantasies about other men; But Homosxuality is diagnosed only when these activities take at least an hour a day, are very distressing, and interfere with daily life."

ah, so as long as you only fantasize about other men for half an hour a day, you're still str8. what a relief that must be :frown:

Yeah..I'm worried I'm a closeted straight dude now. Hardly have time (or sometimes the inclination even) to fantasize about men for more than 1/2 hour a day. To damn busy working with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Yeah..I'm worried I'm a closeted straight dude now. Hardly have time (or sometimes the inclination even) to fantasize about men for more than 1/2 hour a day. To damn busy working with them!
    dalimili - this site is a joke. there's no warning about the ingredients in the "medication". besides, the hetero community isn't going to tell you you're straight if you spend 30 minutes a day fantasizing about men.

rhys
    rolf

now that's a funny site.

the most widely prescribed anti effeminate medication!

rofl

:kitten:

Fetishlady
    i can't believe they made a site for that...

BDBionic
    Finally, a cure!

I've been looking for one ever since I caught Homosexuality at scout camp when I was 13.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBionic
    Finally, a cure!

I've been looking for one ever since I caught Homosexuality at scout camp when I was 13.
    All I ever caught in camp was poison ivy!