Thread: Vatican City...

Paco

Vatican City...

... and traditional Roman Catholicism should have followed the last Pope, John Paul, :spook: in to the ground! It is apparent they are not interested in moving forward with the ROUND world, but rather they would revert back to the FLAT LIKE YOUR HEAD way of thinking!

Rather than dealing with the clear as day accountability issues, they picked the easiest scapegoat. Their little document does not mention men with the deep-rooted urge to touch children (paedophiles). People ask me how, as an Italian, could I so easily renounce my faith, to which I say I see them for what they truly are, wolves in sheep's clothing! If there is such a thing as the devil, it is alive and kickin in V.C.!

I suggest they change their hats to them pointy ones.

Paco
    For those that are not aware, or famliar with what I am going on about:

Vatican says no to gay men in priesthood
    Last Updated Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:40:53 EST
    CBC News

The Vatican has made its first major policy announcement since Pope Benedict's election, coming out adamantly against gay men entering the priesthood.

The statement is a reaffirmation of the Pope's reputation for traditional Catholic values. "One must in no way overlook the negative consequences that can derive from the ordination of persons with deep-seated homosexual tendencies," said a statement on the Vatican's website.

The church says practising homosexuals, men with deep-seated homosexual tendencies and those who support gay culture are not allowed to become priests.

"While profoundly respecting the persons in question, [the Roman Catholic church] cannot admit to the seminary or to holy orders those who practise homosexuality, present deep-seated homosexual tendencies, or support the so-called 'gay culture,'" said the release.

Liberal critics within the church complain the policy is too restrictive and will contribute to a growing shortage of priests in some parts of the world.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Supporting the "so called gay culture" is reason enough to keep someone out of the priesthood?? Judas priest!! If that silly vow of celibacy wasn't enough, they want priests who don't think for themselves or wish that all human beings are treated equally!!

Rome was better off when christians were being fed to the lions. The empire collapsed when christians started taking over. Hmmm.... there is probably a lesson to be learned there mr bush....
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    Rome was better off when christians were being fed to the lions. The empire collapsed when christians started taking over.

I believe Rome was better off when the citizens lived a life of decadence all the while forgetting about unnecessary things such as religion.

Yup - I've said before, and I will continue to say it all the way to my snowy grave... religion perpetuates evil (allows it to thrive because it keeps the clowns, with white their white hats, in business) therefore IT is evil !

(I still fail to see why people NEED something like religion, grasping for it as if they are falling off a ledge - IF you really need something to believe in, how about yourself? Well maybe the sados are an exception!)

And you kiddies clinging to the roman catholic 'faith' (pah tu), let's not forget the Popetart helped spread AIDs by condemning the use of condoms!