Thread: Condom Cash Spreads The Holiday Cheer.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Condom Cash Spreads The Holiday Cheer.

The holiday spirit has hit Condom Cash.

Choosing just the right gift for someone can be a bit difficult, but cash seems to always fit. So Condom Cash has decided to raise payouts for all their affiliates.

Through out the entire holiday month of December, current and new affiliates will earn 75% on all sales and rebills!

With 18 sites to choose from and an array of new marketing tools, Condom Cash is quickly becoming the program that just keeps on giving.

Make 75% from now until the glittering ball drops in Time Square on New Years Eve. Don’t be a Scrooge, get over to Condom Cash now, http://www.condomcash.com and signup!

Payouts will be rasied in the CCBill affiliate system so affiliates only have to worry about putting their linking codes up to get the 75% payouts.

Condom Cash has several unique marketing tools available for their affiliates including a daily updated hosted blog, hosted 404 page, gay potd and free hosted galleries.

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Woo Hoo!

Lee, do you happen to have any Christmasy FHGs available? :elf:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Woo Hoo!

Lee, do you happen to have any Christmasy FHGs available? :elf:
    Unfortunately not Robin, i was hoping to have a couple of Xmas themed tours ready for the holiday season unfortunately our designer has done a vanishing act on us

That being said, early next year we should have several 'holiday' themed tours, banners and other promo tools available for affiliates

Regards,

Lee