Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Www.KellyTaylorOnline.Com Preview!

KellyTaylor

Www.KellyTaylorOnline.Com Preview!

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO

www.KellyTaylorONLINE.Com

and tell me what you think?!!? It is the first look at my new site comming soon!!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

K.Taylor

P.s. This is just the first page! Nothing works yet cause we are not done and still in developement but I just wanted to show everyone how it is comming along! :juggle:

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    yummmmmm.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

who designed that page? it looks very good. only thing i'd change is i'd put the free preview before the blog, and might drop the gallery. after all, the tour can link to samples. but that's just me. overall you have a slick and professional page, and if - i don't know you, so i have to say if - if the page seems to show your personality as well, i'd say it's a winner.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO

www.KellyTaylorONLINE.Com

and tell me what you think?!!? It is the first look at my new site comming soon!!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

K.Taylor

P.s. This is just the first page! Nothing works yet cause we are not done and still in developement but I just wanted to show everyone how it is comming along! :juggle:

Two things hit me immediately:
    1)I'm not crazy about the color scheme (my own personal preference). But I will say that you've got a great face, but I don't think that b&w of you does you justice. I would opt for a better pic of yourself to be quite honest.

2)It's rare that I tell someone they don't have ENUF pics on their splash page..but is that all you plan on showing? Wouldn't REALLY pique my interest. Would need at least something else that "teased" me and got me excited to see more.

My two cents..and I know it comes across harsh..but you want honest initial impressions and that was mine. I think you can pull it off..but I just don't think that page is going to make it happen.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Well one of the first things that strikes me is the main b/w pic, as Slade pointed out. But there's a different reason it stands out to me.

Knowing you personally, I know you're a tremendously bright, bubbly, bouncy person. hehe. Always smiling and running around a room full of people saying hey and meeting everyone around and just really tons of fun and extremely friendly. So when I first heard you had a site coming out that's what I expected it to reflect more.

If you're going to have a blog and perhaps a webcam and some of your own video, I'd suspect your personality would shine through a great deal in them. So maybe have the tour and that index page reflect not just the sexiness but that you're so fun and approachable. How about a smile in there somewhere? :-P

Otherwise, I think it looks great. It's a personal site and so you shouldn't feel the need to follow any more standard or common design-plan and try and mimic other sites. I don't think the traditional rules of design and layout apply when it's a personal site. Because you're the primary asset. Just you. Ultimately it's whether you appeal to that surfer that decides if they join. And thus so long as YOU come across in the tour, that'll be what gets em. Not navigation or text or fonts or colors or layout. You.

I know several young men who have personal sites they've run out of their apartments and homes for years with such remedial design and so shoddily put together that most of the people on this board would cringe and die were they to see them. But these guys make tons of money off these sites that feature nothing but themselves, some pics of themselves, a blog by themselves, and some vids of and by themselves. Heinous color schemes, illegible fonts, confusing layouts and navigation. But these guys make tons of money and have tons of members. Why? Because it's THEM! I'm not saying throw up heinous color schemes and illegible fonts and all that jazz. I'm just saying with a personal site you'll be all the surfer's looking at and paying attention to. So don't obsess over design When the surfer/member likes Kelly Taylor or Insert-Name-Here, that's all that will matter to them. In fact, if it's too slick and fancy with too many bells and whistles it might make them wonder just how much access they'll have to the model. If it seems too corporate and impersonal that could scare them away from a personal site.

The key element that should be pushed is Kelly Taylor. Do that, and you're good to go regardless of anything else.

Throw some sexy smiling Kelly's up there and you're in business, I think!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    if the page seems to show your personality as well, i'd say it's a winner.
    See Patti covered in 1 sentence what it took me about 4 paragraphs to say. .

I need to carry my text-messaging style of communicating over to all my other forms of communication and cut down on my verbosity.

"go w/ prsnality & ur site rox!"

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Why doesn't anyone smile anymore? Look at the Josh Tucker site.. nary a smile to be found in the whole tour, except one little smirk. The pic on your front page kinda makes you look "stoned" rather than "sexy". You guys need to use cute, smiling, teasing pics IMHO. Take it from a certified twink lover.. guys who genuinely like younger guys appreciate a smile now and then.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Now you are talking Steve... smiles, signs of a laugh or two, makes em look so damn, cute... and real :thumbsup:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

KellyTaylor

thanks!

I feel very confident with the picture but I have gotten mixed reviews. I extremly appreciate the FEEDBACK! Thank you guys! So my feeling is that the there is plenty of room for smiling pics I still have a 3 page tour comming and 2 free gallerys on the page so I have alot more designing to do. But I agree with you guys and that is why now I'am sorting through my pics looking for more smiling pics! I really appreciate all the comments I have gotten back! It is really helping!

Question though!?!? Do you still like the look and feel we are trying to throw with the site? Lemme know thanks alot!

K.Taylor

Fetishlady
    very nice site KT!

KellyTaylor

thank you

thank you fetish lady I appreciate it very much!

so other than the smiling thing?!?

Do you like the look and the feel to it??

Please let me know thanks alot!!

P.s. Desslock your opinion as well as andy mikes would be much appreciated as well!

SLS
    I think the layout and design are fantastic, you did a really good job. I think it looks better in this color scheme (I hate purple), that's the only thing I would change. That's a matter of personal taste though...

KellyTaylor

interesting!

Hmmm wow I like the color concept you have done on that LOL how did you do that LOL did you just pull it off the site! LOL that is cool thanks for the idea!

Thats so cool that you went to that extent to show me that I will take it under consideration all your guys help rocks thanks alot!!

Andy mike and Chadknowslaw and Desslock I'am still waiting to see what you have to say LOL come on now!

K.Taylor

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by SLS
    I think the layout and design are fantastic, you did a really good job. I think it looks better in this color scheme (I hate purple), that's the only thing I would change. That's a matter of personal taste though...

Yeah..agree..like this color scheme much better.

KellyTaylor

really?

then what would I do with the bottom strip??

Also what do you think I could add in this to keep the romantic classy sharp look I'am going for with out overdoing it and cluttering it! I havent shown you guys the warning page yet! BUT.... There is alot more comming and I will show you guys when it all gets done and keeps on comming along and such!

Also what do you think? About the marketing for this site this is multi platform site there is going to be alot of innovative ideas you havent seen on other solo boys sites! I will have to say though I have lots of features which are going to be on the site with me in of course total nude banging!
    Like Andy Kirra, Brandon Baker, Jordan James, Bobby Sparks, Shane Stone, Aaron Collins, Alex, Sanos and many others so it should be lots of fun!!

Hopefully I will get Brent Everette to LOL but the ones i listed above i have content shot with me for the site as well alot other unreleased stuff me that has never been anywhere such as www.boyfunk.com etc...

But anyhow thanks once again and keep the comments comming I LOVE IT!

Much Peace and love K.Taylor