Good Morning !!!

I am pleased to announce the following!!! Hit me up for a demo!!!
Over 1/2 our content is Gay content check it out!!!

EXTRA 10% OFF for GWW boardmembers!!

GigaCash Launches FeedsNow, the Industry’s Premier Flash Based Video Plugin!

For immediate release:

December 1st 2005, Los Angeles, CA- GigaCash has announced the official launch of www.feedsnow.com. FeedsNow is a competitively priced video feed plug-in for paysites owned and operated by GigaCash, a leading adult affiliate program. Paysite operators can now provide their members FeedsNow’s vast library of Flash based video content, a never-before seen and proprietary video scene selection feature, custom headers and footers, and unmatched playback compatibility for PC, Mac and Linux users.

“My team is really excited about the release of FeedsNow. Owning and operating paysites is what we do, so building a player/user experience that is second to none was our focus as well as providing the web’s largest selection of adult videos in a Flash based environment. That being said, through our pre-launch marketing efforts FeedsNow has already begun generating quite a buzz among paysite operators.” said Stephen Bugbee, Vice President, GigaCash/Feeds Now.

FeedsNow currently carries over 40 studios in its database with over 2000 DVD titles and an additional 500 individual scenes. Primary niches range from Straight, Gay and Fetish with over 40 sub-genres under each. Pricing starts as low as $99 per feed with no monthly overages.

FeedsNow has officially opened its doors to leading paysite operators interested in maximizing member retention. In addition, FeedsNow is now actively partnering with both large and small studios and producers interested in monetizing their content through FeedsNow’s Studio Partnership Program.

FeedsNow is the leading provider of Flash based adult video content for membership-based websites.

For more information visit:
http://www.feedsnow.com
or email:
stephen@feedsnow.com