Thread: Gathering for So. Florida Webmasters

Kath

Gathering for So. Florida Webmasters

SOUTH FLORIDA Webmaster Social Gathering

Hey guys –

Well, it’s been awhile since there have been any adult biz gatherings down here in South Florida – well, other than Internext. So we decided that it’s time to MAKE one happen!

Come hang out with the SexMoney.com crew and other local webmasters and company owners in the biz on Friday, March 12th at 8:30pm at Dave & Busters in Hollywood, Florida – right off I-95 and Sterling Road.

Matthew “Chipmunk” Sclier – our US Sales Rep down in Ft. Lauderdale – will even be buying the first round of drinks!

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP Matthew via matthew@sexmoney.com or hit him up on ICQ at 48437188.

EVERYONE is welcome – we hope to see many of you there!!!

:bandana: :army: :construct

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn wish we could go hon but its to short notice even though we are as close as we are LOL

Let us know sooner next time dammit

Hows you btw?

Regards,

Lee

Kath
    Hey I would have but since I'm on the west coast - and they know I won't be able to go - I guess I was the last one to know.

I'm just scouting around for those last few So. Florida stragglers that weren't on our list from earlier gatherings - and had missed Matthew's posts on other boards.

But you guys are still going to Phoenix - right??? We can catch up there! Just a few weeks away - I can't wait!!! I love that event!

:bandana:

princess
    if they'd give more notice more could make plans to go!