Thread: Gay Adult Shopping - Earn 20% On Gay Sex Store Sales

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Gay Adult Shopping - Earn 20% On Gay Sex Store Sales

Do you promote gay adult products on your sites? Personal lubricants? Blow up dolls? Videos? Cock Rings? Dildos or vibrators? How about novelty items?

If you do, and you would like to start making more money from your marketing efforts, take a look at Gay Adult Shopping.

Gay Adult Shopping has been in operation for the last 10 years and, it is still selling products today as well as it did when the store launched all those years ago.

Many well know and respected businesses in the adult industry trust the Gay Adult Shopping brand name in their members areas and, on their free sites including BadPuppy, WorldSex, TheHun and many others.

What can Gay Adult Shopping offer you as an affiliate? Lets take a quick look:

- A wide selection of gay specific adult products from lubes to videos, dildos to dongs and evrything in between.

- Real time stats reports, total sales, earnings per click, conversion ratios, and more.

- Instant affiliate notification when you make a sale. The second one of your customers completes their order, we let you know by email instantly.

- Regular monthly payments, on the 15th of each and every month, we have NEVER missed a payment to our affiliates. You can even select your payout levels from $25 to $1000.

- Banner + Linking code generator, whether you want to link directly to the storefront or, an individual product within the store itself, we offer you all the tools you need to make sure your marketing is HIGHLY targeted, this means more money for you each month.

- 20% of all sales your traffic generate. Whether your surfer buys a packet of condoms or a vibrator, you will be guaranteed 20% for each and every sale.

Head on across to Gay Adult Shopping now to check out the full list of products and features the program offers and start making more money from your existing traffic.

Regards,

Lee

wow, lee - thanks to Gay Adult Shopping, i now know there is such a thing as a strapon for men.

i'll have to try selling sex toys - that's one part of adult we never have attempted.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    wow, lee - thanks to Gay Adult Shopping, i now know there is such a thing as a strapon for men.

i'll have to try selling sex toys - that's one part of adult we never have attempted.
    See its true, you really do learn something new everyday

Yeah we've seen some affiliates over the past few years making over $2000 a month with Gay Adult Shopping and its not like they have traffic sources different to many of us.

You'd be suprised what adding a link to Gay Adult Shopping inside an AVS / AEN member section or a paysites members area can do to increase your bottom line profits.

Regards,

Lee