Thread: How much pay to models?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar

How much pay to models?

I would like to make some exclusive video for my site,
    how much are you paying to models?
    for solo videos and hardcore videos.

allboysvideo

models and fee's

Model fee's range from studio to studio and it depends what part of the United States your located. I have no idea what guys make located outside of the United States.

California Production Studios pays the most. I have heard guys getting paid in the range of $300-$1200 per scene.

Some studios located in Middle America pays anywhere from $100-$300 to what I understand.

Here in South Florida where I'm located, the pay ranges from $200-$800 per scene depending on the studio and what the guys will be doing on camera and its seems its getting more like California.

Please keep in mind that these are just averages and it might be higher and or lower. These figures are based on what other models have told me and my experience with dealing with other studios throughout the United States.

Regardless of what you pay, always treat your models with respect and don't take advantage of them and make sure you do the right thing for your potential model.

Happy Holidays! From your friends at
    D&E productions & distribution

How long have you been gay?
    Does D&E (or any studio) do any kind of profit sharing to incent performance and retention of their best models?

Happy Holidays Everyone! cj

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    thanks for the info :-)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It totally depends on the models experience, what type of shoot you are doing and, ultimately, how much you want to spend.

We have done shoots in the past whereby we paid the model $50 for solo j/o type stuff, we have also paid up to $500 for hardcore duo shoots.

My advice is to find out how much the model is expecting to be paid and go from there, if they think they are going to be paid $1000 for a 3 hour shoot and you only want to pay them $300 there are going to be problems.

Regards,

Lee

allboysvideo

Ace...the Man.....

Hey Ace!

Great question! We don't believe in incentives or residuals...but starting this new year (2006) we have opened a new talent division and we have been signing up some of our hottest models as exclusive models for our studio.

You can read about our new talent division for more information on the gayvn.com site.

http://www.gayvn.com/index.php?Prima...tent_ID=249719

This will give us an opportunity to give our hottest models more work and be able to promote the model under our studio name.

How long have you been gay?
    Congrats on Stoneworks!
    It Sounds really cool.
    Is there a URL yet? I didn't see it in the press release.
    Also - I need to catch up with you next week - need more copies of "GOT FUK'D".

Happy Holidays Everyone! cj