Thread: Looking For A New Web Programmer To Help With My Site!!!!

STUDMALL.COM

Looking For A New Web Programmer To Help With My Site!!!!

Hello, my name is Jason, I am the owner of STUD MALL.com. We are a video distribution company in New York that has over 100 titles sold onour web site.

Our titles range from hard-core, BB and bondage to ethnic and watersports. We are constantly producing new titles and signing new producers, so our inventory is always growing.

I am looking for A new person who can help us with programming our site, site mantinace, as well as on line marketing efforts. I can be reached at jason@studmall.com

Always
    Jason Robert
    STUD MALL
    www.StudMall.com

Xstr8guy
    I'd love to help you out because I love your stuff. I don't usually work on other people's sites but I may be able to give you some help. I would love to chat with you when you get a chance. AIM - Xstr8gy or ICQ - 167-475-924

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STUDMALL.COM
    Hello, my name is Jason, I am the owner of STUD MALL.com. We are a video distribution company in New York that has over 100 titles sold onour web site.

Our titles range from hard-core, BB and bondage to ethnic and watersports. We are constantly producing new titles and signing new producers, so our inventory is always growing.

I am looking for A new person who can help us with programming our site, site mantinace, as well as on line marketing efforts. I can be reached at jason@studmall.com

Always
    Jason Robert
    STUD MALL
    www.StudMall.com
    If you are looking for a good team of programmers that can develop on any platform at very very reasonable rates, let me know. i'll refer you to the ones we outsource to.