Thread: Looking For A New Web Programmer To Help With My Site!!!!

STUDMALL.COM

Looking For A New Web Programmer To Help With My Site!!!!

Hello, my name is Jason..I AM NEW TO GWW... I am the owner of STUD MALL.com. We are a video distribution company in New York that has over 100 titles sold onour web site.

Our titles range from hard-core, BB and bondage to ethnic and watersports. We are constantly producing new titles and signing new producers, so our inventory is always growing.

I am looking for A new person or compnay who can help us with programming our site, site mantinace, as well as online marketing efforts. I can be reached at jason@studmall.com

Always
    Jason Robert
    STUD MALL
    www.StudMall.com

growers
    Hello, I can help you with that! just contact me at icq38381638 or email me at endsofttech at gmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by STUDMALL.COM
    Hello, my name is Jason..I AM NEW TO GWW... I am the owner of STUD MALL.com. We are a video distribution company in New York that has over 100 titles sold onour web site.

Our titles range from hard-core, BB and bondage to ethnic and watersports. We are constantly producing new titles and signing new producers, so our inventory is always growing.

I am looking for A new person or compnay who can help us with programming our site, site mantinace, as well as online marketing efforts. I can be reached at jason@studmall.com

Always
    Jason Robert
    STUD MALL
    www.StudMall.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Php / Sql

I recently converted my websites to PHP/SQL. http://www.DudeLodge.com and http://www.TriangleDream.com

I have about 12 fields in the database... when I add a new title, it populates all thru the pages. I have two tables, one for movies and one for talent... pages access both tables.

Your webhost has on-line database management tools... in most cases one webpage similar to and as easy to use as MS Excel... add and change fields... add and edit data in the fields.

Once I had a guy build the main block, it became obvious that PHP isn't much different than the BASIC I learned in the early 1980s.

In a week or two, the last change goes into effect, when my newest partnership falls into place.