Thread: New Years Resolutions for the Industry!

KellyTaylor

New Years Resolutions for the Industry!

Ok now you may think this is some type of thread talking about what you guys want to change for your new years resolution but that is not the main focus here!! Even though I would love to know your guys personal new years resolutions!

What I really want to know here is!! What is your New years resolution for the industry.. Do you have any new years resolutions for your business or for the industry in general if so please share.. I think this could be a very interesting thread and I would love to hear what everyone has to say!!

This is not just a new years resolution for you... What do you see for this upcomming year for us in the industry!

K.Taylor

KellyTaylor
    No one has a new years resolution for there business or for the industry or for thereselves ... Hehehe I know that is not true!!! :francais:

K.Taylor

I'll break every single one of my personal resolutions by the time I leave Las Vegas on the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    No one has a new years resolution for there business or for the industry or for thereselves ... Hehehe I know that is not true!!! :francais:

K.Taylor

KellyTaylor
    HAHAHA OK!! Then starting after 7th and not including the days of phoenix forum / Florida internext the hustlaball in germany .. And cocktail with the star evernts the Gay Erotic ball or the Grabby awards LOL ... Is that better?

:pimp: