Hey there, folks,

OK, so I've gotten several webmasters who participate in the straight-guy niche sites (sites that hire gay-for-pay models and market the content toward gay men) to comment on my big story on the niche, but now I need some webmasters to comment who are not directly invovled in the niche.

The story is examining the debate in the gay community (mostly among gay activists who say that the eroticization of gay-for-pay models presents a connondrum to the community), and I have 10 webmasters telling me how great and wonderful and sexually affirming the niche is, and now I need a few opposing viewpoints.

I'm sure there are a great many people out there who do not appreciate straight boy material, and YOU are the ones I would like to hear from next.

It's very important that this story present a fair, balanced and objective picture of the niche, and it can't be a bunch of webmasters just saying how great it is. That's not very interesting. I need some disagreement and people who aren't afraid to go on record saying that it's not the greatest thing since sliced bread.

So, anyone interested?

If so, please EMAIL me IMMEDIATELY at kenknox@avnonline.com. I'm a little late on getting this story turned in, so I would need to chat with you right away.

Thanx for listening,
Ken