Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Content Providers!

KellyTaylor

Exclusive Content Providers!

Looking for place and people you sell exclusive content ???

OR is there sites or place like this that exsist??
    OR atleas content that is hardly out there....

Im going to shoot my own content but I want get some extra sets to balance out my stuff that Im eventually getting done... With some of someone elses stuff I think it will maka nice balance and offer some more on the sites where I put my content!
    ( I like options and variations! )
    Any Ideas anyone or does anyone have and information?!!?
    Please let me know!!

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    Looking for place and people you sell exclusive content ???

OR is there sites or place like this that exsist??
    OR atleas content that is hardly out there....

Im going to shoot my own content but I want get some extra sets to balance out my stuff that Im eventually getting done... With some of someone elses stuff I think it will maka nice balance and offer some more on the sites where I put my content!
    ( I like options and variations! )
    Any Ideas anyone or does anyone have and information?!!?
    Please let me know!!
    I mean to say Looking for websites or places or people who sell exclusive content do you know???

Or does is there even money in it.. If you sell it exclusive

Once again there goes my damn fingers getting infront of eachother .. I need to tell my brain to slow down haha...

I swear I should be the poster child for Ritalin sometimes ahahaha....
    ( SHUT UP CHIP! LOL)
    K.Taylor

Xstr8guy
    See my sig Kelly. Jonno is a London based photographer that sells exclusive and semi-exclusive content. He shoots a wide variety of models from smooth twink to chubby bear. If you don't see the type of models that you are looking for, just contact Jon and let him know what you need and he may be able to help you. The content is glamour/magazine quality and you won't find his models on every other site.

KellyTaylor
    Thank you very much! :santa:

Xstr8guy
    Another thing that I forgot to mention... Jon is an absolute sweetheart too. He is a joy to do business with.

Dzinerbear
    Here's a Polish buddy of mine. He's an amazing photographer. And he sells exclusively or licenced.

Drop him a line. I'll e-mail him and get him to pop by this thread.

amal at bregot dot com

Cheers,
    Michael

KellyTaylor
    Please do I would appreciate it very much!! thanks! DZINERBEAR! I appreciate it very much mister man!!

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Another thing that I forgot to mention... Jon is an absolute sweetheart too. He is a joy to do business with.

Hey there I emailed this guy and he hasnt responded?!!? Just wondering if you know him personally and you could get him to hit me up

also... There is some people who want me to pay 750 - 1000 for one still set now If I want to buy 50 sets that is 50,000 LOL and I dont want to spend 50k on starting something because Im shooting my own content as well and it doesnt cost me 1000 dollars for a still set so... I wouldnt expect really to pay someone else that...I understand they have to make a cut but 750 -1000 dollars seems kinda pricy to me for 1 still set!!

KellyTaylor
    SO here is the deal! I know what I would pay models for them to model for me~~ If Im shooting content!

BUT!!

I cannot figure out for the life of me! What would be fair to pay someone for a set of photos?!?

I mean I really dont wanna discuss my pay schedule LOL... But I would like to get an idea of what I should be paying for them!

From the point of view of the content provider, pricing an exclusive set depends on factors like what the model must be paid, location and/or travel costs and other overhead, and profit for the photographer. So there is no such thing as a typical or average price. We gave up shooting exclusive content years ago because we couldn't afford to sell it for what customers wanted to pay for it. We do much, much better with non-exclusive content now.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Hey Kelly, I just replied to your email today - sorry for being so slow!

- and thanks xstr8guy for your kind recommendation
    UKNAKEDMEN.COM
    50% Revshare
    help@uknakedmen.com

if a guy can sell his video to 25 webmasters for $25 per sale, he's made $625 - and most videos cost more like $50 each non-exclusive. so there's no incentive for most photographers to sell an exclusive video for $400 just because you want to pay that.

there are some amateur photographers out there who can afford to sell for that price - i know one - but even they will only shoot solo for $400 - $500.

btw, would you be buying the videos already edited and ready to go or would you be buying them unedited and totally raw?

KellyTaylor
    for video I can see that ( Plus I shoot my own video I just want stills ) but I just got a really good price on stills.. so I have made a really good connection and it isnt anything close to 500 so that is cool with me ..... But thanks for the info... ( I just all depends,,, what you pay your models and where you live and how much of cut the photographers wants ) But yeah it doesnt matter much.. Cause I just found accouple people who I will prolly be working with!! Plus I shoot my own content as well but I want a good mixture as well!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP EVERYONE!!

I appreciate it alot!!
    :chicken:

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Hit me up later today and I will make you a good deal on content. I have an odder fo ryou.

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

KellyTaylor
    Okkkeee Dokkkkeee ..........thanks everyone you rock my world!!