Thread: ulead video studio or ???

ulead video studio or ???

i'm trying to find a program to add a watermark and remove sound and then add music, then allowing me to save as a nice sharp video. will this program do this? i'm reading the entire manual and can't tell. pinnacle doesn't, and i'd rather use a single light program than 2 or 3 do do all this.

videocharge support says that videocharge doesn't do this. pinnacle studio 10 uses more of my cpu than any program i've ever used and it also seems that watermarking costs extra and requires another password.

so - anyone know of one that can do this?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You may want to ask Josh Tucker i know he was doing some movie editing a day or two back

Regards,

Lee

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i'm trying to find a program to add a watermark and remove sound and then add music, then allowing me to save as a nice sharp video. will this program do this? i'm reading the entire manual and can't tell. pinnacle doesn't, and i'd rather use a single light program than 2 or 3 do do all this.

videocharge support says that videocharge doesn't do this. pinnacle studio 10 uses more of my cpu than any program i've ever used and it also seems that watermarking costs extra and requires another password.

so - anyone know of one that can do this?
    Vegas does all of the above..and not that difficult to understand in doing.

vegas does do all that, but it's not a light program and i haven't found it to be very intuitive. i want a simple program light enough that i can answer emails easily while it runs without slowages and weirdness.

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    You may want to ask Josh Tucker i know he was doing some movie editing a day or two back

Regards,

Lee
    Well just ask me.. HAHAH That is what I do all the time and what I have been doing for 12 hours a day for the last week!

Windows Movie maker .. Is one you can use that is lighter for sure!!
    I use Sony Vegas! The program I use all the time is Premier Pro! 1.5.
    But I use Ulead DVD Workshop 2 all day as well I use everyone of the programs I use for different reasons !

For Instance !

I use

Ulead Dvd Workshop 2 for Screenshots! Cause it doesnt stop the film and you can keep taking pictures in real time!!

Adobe premier I use cause for me it is really easy and it is really easy as well to do quick and easy edits I think also using color correction on there is really simple as well!

Sony Vegas is a fun program I dont use alot! But when I have it seems it is good at rendering out video that you have been working on but it is not light I find.. If you want to multitask and do abunch of other things!!

Now when I do little projects ... I mean really little and I want something lite! And you wanna seperate sound and add music .. You can do that with windows movie maker and it is really not luggy to me but... Not any of the programs I use are luggy to me ... As the machines I use kick some serious ass...

But this is just maybe something helpful to use for you.. and this is kinda my format...

(Getting off the subject for a second!)
    I want to start using Final cut pro 5.. I have played on it and alot of my friends that shoot wetpalms and my friends at colt and falcon use it .. So I think Im going to get into that ... Plus I have a pretty good mentor .. Who is going to be teaching me alot more.. She shoots for colt! It will be really cool to learn more! I love to learn!

There is always room for improvement is what I say

windows movie maker is lighter but if it makes watermarks, i sure can't find it in the help nor do i see a text tool. if it does, please tell me how!

KellyTaylor
    Hmm I dont think it does either! LOL sorry I just noticed that you had put that on there... Sorry I didnt see the watermark part hmm I dont know if you can either .... YIKES!!! Well hmmmm... there is always Adobe Premier LE
    ( Lite edition) That is the stripped down version that is not so luggy on your computers resources! TRY THAT OUT! Im not sure it will have everything you want but I know this can take out sound and do watermarking etc... READ UP ON IT FIRST THOUGH!

i'm at adobe.com but i don't see Adobe Premier LE. is it discontinued or do you happen to have a url for it that i'm not seeing?

KellyTaylor
    Hmm it must be discontinued! LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/Edit-video-with-...QQcmdZViewItem

I know they had it.. LOL Im sure you can still use it and it would be just fine to use! Even though it isnt continuing to be updated or anything !

LOL I dont know if this will work but it is capable of doing what you need!

I knew there was an adobe premier LE 4.2 HEHEH and 6 I just dont know if there is a newer one....

But non the less this program will do everything that you wanna do.. and let you use your machine and not be so luggy!