Thread: Big Huge Thank You To Everyone!

KellyTaylor

Big Huge Thank You To Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this room!

You guys have been big helps and very supportive and sweet to me and It means alot! I just wanted to let you all know that you have helped me with alot of stuff lately!

I hope you guys like my contribution to this board/room....
    I appreciate all the kidness and sharing of your thoughts and know how / Knowledge ( AND CHADS PUNS ABOUT ME THAT MAKE ME LAUGH )

Also Happy Holidays and once again.. I hope to meet you all soon.. Also when my sites get launched .. I will show you guys what you have helped me create as well... You guys have been as big help as well as CHIP AND AJ! Thank you!!

Have a good holidays season and I hope all your travels are safe, fun!!

P.s. LOL thanks for putting up with my bad grammar habits and helping me fix them LOL

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Uh so does that mean we all can expect a Kelly Taylor DVD under the tree or just Chad? :honest: :goof:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

KellyTaylor
    A Kelly Taylor DVD?!!? HMMMM Interesting concept I know we have enough content of me already shot .. no one has ever seen before as well as other stuff that was SUPER Popular that we could add to such a project!! LOL dont think the idea hasnt come to mind!! I just need to get CHIP to do it!

I mean if you are wanting a DVD where I starr in it that isnt a problem LOL.. I have been in about 10 DVDS so ... But if you are talking about a Video with all scenes of me! Not out yet but who knows!

MAYBE IF YOU ALL BEG HIM!! Then I will get one *Winks*
    Im sure we will have something like that come out once my solo site gets done!
    Well Im hoping... But we will see... LOL

But chad under the tree would be a nice gift as well... LOL I think I saw more of his tongue at the "Naked Sword Christmas Party " Then his face hahaha JK

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Uh so does that mean we all can expect a Kelly Taylor DVD under the tree or just Chad? :honest: :goof:
    I am trying to show up under as many guy's trees as possible before the end of the year, I promise!!!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!