[Orlando, FL]
Josh Tucker Productions in association with EonFilms would like to proudly announce plans for the second edition of the first gay single model site. www.joshtuckerxxx.com. “Josh’s new site is already looking like it will be better then his first” boasts Eon films CEO Rocky. “I don’t know how that boy does it but he’s already lining up shoots with guys, asking me for model releases.”

Tucker’s second site, as he affectionately calls Version 2.0 is Josh’s first go at production with Rocky lending a helping hand when needed, and from talking to Josh he couldn’t be happier. “This is gonna rock, I’m gonna take members places they’ve never dreamed of going before.” Says Tucker “It’s gonna be like they’re right there with me for all my wild parties and late night tricks.”

Josh is working on a new affiliate program also www.GetCashFromJosh.com Scheduled to come out in conjunction with the new site.

With a slated release date of early 2006 both Josh and Rocky have their work cut out for them, and with josh entering the movie market this site should be an even bigger draw not only for members, but for affiliates as well.