Thread: CRACKING UP/Shaving fetish

Ounique

Big Grin CRACKING UP/Shaving fetish

Have you guys seen this new show?

It's about a family that has a therapist move in with them to help their young son because he's having problems, but the twist is that it's not the son that has the problems, it's the whole family. They are all messed up and the son is completely normal.

Anyway, I bring this up because the eldest son gets caught by the therapist shaving his whole body. They talk about it later and it's evident that he has a shaving fetish and a closeted crush on the therapist. You don't usually see this kind of thing on prime time TV. Should turn out to be an interesting show.

Jasun
    Please. My shaving fetish the most normal fetish I've got. But... what was the name of that show? Sounds hilarious.

Ounique
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Please. My shaving fetish the most normal fetish I've got. But... what was the name of that show? Sounds hilarious.
    Ahhh, Jasun... birds of a feather, huh?

The show is called "Cracking Up". It's on Fox. I believe another episode is airing tonight. It will be interesting to see if this character shows other fetishes as the show progresses.

Bell
    I saw that last night...
    the image of him in the bathroom - COVERED in shaving cream
    from neck to ankles was a hoot... that would take a LONG time
    to do all at once... it would make an interesting video clip
    on a paysite though... with some extreme close up camera
    work thrown in - for the before - DURING - and afters...

do you have a shaving cream brand preference ??

~Bell
    Last edited by Bell; 03-10-2004 at 04:31 PM.

Ounique
    Originally posted by Bell
    I saw that last night...
    the imae of him in the bathroom - COVERED in shaving cream
    from neck to ankles was a hoot... that would take a LONG time
    to do all at once... it would make an interesting video clip
    on a paysite though... with some extreme close up camera
    work thrown in - for the before - DURING - and afters...

do you have a shaving cream brand preference ??

~Bell
    Bell, I like the way you think!!!

Yes, you don't usually cover the body in shaving cream before you start. That can be really messy and one part will dry out before you get to the other part.

No shaving cream preference, although Edge for sensitive skin is nice. But I'll tell ya. The Mach 3 is really good, especially for one's head. It's a bit more pricey than disposable razors but it's much more comfortable. And the tripple blade keeps you from having to go over the same spots and therefore reduces irritation.

Today's shaving lesson has been brought to you by the number 69 and the letters S and M.