Thread: Yahoo - WTF Is Wrong With These Morons?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yahoo - WTF Is Wrong With These Morons?

So ive been setting up accounts for their sponsored results for the last week, and keep getting some moron rejecting the submission because apparently, the url, bisexualcocks.com is a non adult term LOL

They have also rejected foreskinfantasy.com for the same reason LOL

Anyone got any tips on making sure these submissions im wasting my time on actually go through on the first try with Yahoo / Overture?

Regards,

Lee

maybe they think you are talking about roosters????

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    Lee, I had the same problem until Yahoo offered to set up some ads for free. They worked their asses off and made me about 50 different ads that were pretty decent. Why don't you try to contact a sales person over there and see if they still offer that deal?

Xstr8guy
    The sales person that contacted me sounded like she was a 16 year old girl that was working an OJT/school program. It was kind of awkward.

"Sir, I would like to set up an ad for your cumsquirtingcocks.com website." Btw, that's not my domain... just using it for an example.

Paco
    Oh man, what is wrong with you... I suppose nobody told you that in the land of the yahoos it is fourskin or forskin fore F_ _ _ sakes !

Also, they are not interested in purchasing sexual roosters, so you wanna try buysexyouknob

:honest:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Honestly Yahoo is a piece of shit. I had the same problem. They are just way too picky with the adult listings. I told them I was taking all my money to Google. I could go on and on about them but I will spare you. If it were me I would get my money back and use another site.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

you could buy more adult-related domains and mirror your tours... it's a pain in the ass but yahoo does have good traffic. and google is a pain, too. they don't allow any "objectionable" words in your domain - so you MUST have an adult domain for yahoo, and must NOT have an adult domain for google

OMG Yahoo/Overture is horrible. I'm now on my 3rd attempt to get ads placed.

My first and second attempts were over a year ago. I became so frustrated that I said just fuck it!

I guess it's taken me a year to get over the frustration so I am again attempting to get approved. We've had such great success on Google that I'm now willing to jump through all the hoops Yahoo has in place.

With that said all of my terms and sites have again been rejected for absolutely invalid reasons. Here we go again...

Shit I'm just trying to spend money. Maybe they don't want it? I never had this problem years ago with GoTo.com which became Overture (before Yahoo) with the non-adult biz I ran.

I've never been one for New Years resolutions but I think this time mine will be to get listed at Yahoo Quitting smoking would be good one too but I'll blame that habit on Yahoo for now! haha