Thread: Merry christmas one and all

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar

Merry christmas one and all

Hope you are all winding down today ready for the next 2 days off.

may your servers work perfectly, your sites show up promtly and you get to have a big christmas feast.

see ya all in Vegas

zac
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    Hope you are all winding down today ready for the next 2 days off.

may your servers work perfectly, your sites show up promtly and you get to have a big christmas feast.

see ya all in Vegas

zac
    What a cute message... Love it.. Love it... So hot!!!
    I prolly will work or something crazy for the next 2 days.. but it is all good.. I have shit to do... what can I say Im dedicated soldier hahaha...

I WISH EVERYONE TONS OF LOVE.. AND TONS OF CARE.. AND TONS KISSES FROM ME AND HUGS!! Please be safe everyone... Or I will punch you in the forehead with my penis if you are not!! LOL....

Love ya all.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS...

P.S. Ever heard the song " Jingle Balls "

KellyTaylor
    Actually you prolly wouldnt imagine this.. HAHA but I get to spend christmas all by myself this year LOL.. I guess I kinda did it to myself LOL.. But is all good.. I can make a fun time of it Im good at that... :santa:

Paco
    collegeboyslive - thank you kindly, and I wish you a Buone Natale, Merry Christmas/Xmas, Happy Holiday or Happy Honikah (which ever you prefer).

My festive joy begins in a few short hours - I am heading for the hills (Canadian Rockies) tonight and will be meeting with some peeps there for a fabulous time of freeheel'n.