Thread: gayhack.com

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar

gayhack.com

I am so pissed this site gayhack.com is posting my passwords! I am having strongbox installed but do any of you know these guys?

Buck

no, but frank and i went through this. at the time the only option we knew of was pennywize, and thank goodness we had an option. overnight the site password made it onto 7 password boards *shudder*

good luck getting all that sorted out!

desslock
    I don't get this. They are promoting Corbin Fisher, HotStuds and Sean Cody via their ccBill affiliate programs. Doesn't this website violate the terms of agreement here?

Steve

Paco
    Yes, I do hope the billing processors reject all sales from the company or owner of the the site. Also that the operators of the sites being promoted from the page (gayhack.com) cancel or reject the so-called web master's account/s. I am sure most of the sponsors make mention of promotion from such sites.

Buck, I hope all works out for you soon.

Is this actually a real stolen password site? Most of the sites listed are linked through the affiliate programs.

As for the others, could it be those sites have set up fake members areas? We've never done it but I know some webmasters set up fake members areas with very limited content and lots of upsales. They then post passwords to their fake members area on these types of sites...

If it's determined that this site is posting real passwords to real member areas we will cancel their affiliate account with us as they are promoting us quite heavily.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    Is this actually a real stolen password site? Most of the sites listed are linked through the affiliate programs.

As for the others, could it be those sites have set up fake members areas? We've never done it but I know some webmasters set up fake members areas with very limited content and lots of upsales. They then post passwords to their fake members area on these types of sites...

If it's determined that this site is posting real passwords to real member areas we will cancel their affiliate account with us as they are promoting us quite heavily.
    Yes it is a real stolen password site! They have mine on there. I didn't give that to them. They are making it look like one of those fake sites but is is not. I have written them a letter and of course no response!

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    we developed a simple solution to this, when a member logs in the ip adress is logged against his name, if more than 10 differnt IP dresses are used in a 12 hour period the acount is put on holld and an e-mail sent to the members saying theire password may have been stolen and they have to change the password. if it happens a second time the member is deleted.

this also stopped password sharing outside of 1 or 2 people
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com