Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Essentials Prizes Up For Grabs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Gear Essentials Prizes Up For Grabs

This is going to be the first of 4 contests sponsored by Gear Essentials our newest GWW community sponsor :thumbsup:

Each week for the next 4 weeks I will start a thread, such as this one, with some instructions in it.

By following the instructions in the thread you will be in with a chance of winning a fantastic metal cock ring courtesy of Gear Essentials.

As this is the first week / contest im going to keep it simple.

The winner of our first Gear Essentials cock ring is going to be the person who makes the 500th post in this thread is the winner :thumbsup:

Now here's the catch

Every post you make in this thread must contain the following..

1) Something about Gear Essentials whether it is about their payout rate, how many products they have or, your affiliate code with them.

2) No spam. If you post a spam in this thread, you are disqualified for the month.

Have fun and enjoy the game :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    DUDE, looks like some hot stuff! (And the products too!)

You all might as well not even try, this one is all mine baby! (I'll take a large! hehe)
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

AusCoding Allan
    hehehe, I just saw their slogan for the first time - hardware for your hardware LOL

retrograde
    The pictures are so cute, they look like simple wedding bands or something. Hmmm.

AusCoding Allan
    The ultimate new gay wedding ring - stuff the wedding band, grab some hard wear for your hardware at gearessentials.com

AusCoding Allan

How cute is this model they've got - I gotta get some pics for my sites

Cheers,

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries

How cute is this model they've got - I gotta get some pics for my sites

Cheers,

Allan
    You said it those models are damn hot!!!
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

BDBionic
    I'm gonna be bringing some of the Gear Essentials cockrings with me to Florida for Internext if you all wanna see em there

In fact, Lee has agreed to model them for me. He also said something about me and him having a "sword fight, complete with metal clanking and sparks whenever we take a slash at eachother" so we'll have to wait and see exactly what that entails but it sounds fun!

Xstr8guy
    I've signed up!

Xstr8guy
    Got a question...

Is the affiliate code suppose to have two // between "affiliates" and "clickthru.cgi"? It looks kind of strange to me.

gearessentials.com/cgi-bin/affiliates//clickthru.cgi?id=xstr8guy

BDBionic
    Yeah that is the correct format of the code

Xstr8guy
    I don't want to seem over-excited to win the cock ring, because I'd gladly buy one (infact I will). But I do have a lot of questions and because we are not going to have a winner until 500 posts, I'm going to spread them out so we will have a winner sometime this decade

Any plans to expand the selection of cock rings @ gearessentials.com?

BDBionic
    I do believe so, yes

Also, I'm sure if you contact Mike there and ask about an expanded selection and any particulars you might be interested in that aren't included in their catalog he'd probably be able to hook you up and see what he could do.

8)

Xstr8guy
    You know what the site needs... some hot muscle daddies modeling the equipment! I would be amazed if that alone didn't triple sales overnight.

Xstr8guy
    As posted in another thread, you might want to have the owner re-examine the measuring procedure. According to the formula that they currently have posted, I would need a ring about 2-3/4". I currently have a ring that is 2" to 2-1/8" that fits a little snug, but I know that a 2-3/4" would be WAY too big and it would probably fall off and break my foot!