Thread: Merry Christmas One And All

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Merry Christmas One And All

I jut wanted to take a moment to wish all of our community members a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

This year has been a great one for many of us as well as also being one of the most difficult many of us have experienced in the industry for a few years.

We're still non the wiser as to what is happening with these new 2257 regulations yet, we [the industry] has proven our ability to stick through all the crap being thrown at us and, we're growing stronger because of it.

On a personal note, '05 has been one of the best years i have in the industry, i have gotten to meet many new people both from GWW and the industry as a whole and, for that, i am extremely greatful, it is meeting you folks in person, at the shows and weekends that makes maintaining GWW a shear pleasure.

I also want to make sure that i thank each and every one of you for contributing to GWW over the course of the last 12 months, we have had some ups, we have had some downs but, overall id say we have all come away with some really positive experiences that have helped us to grow our businesses even further.

2006 is already showing a lot of promise for me on a business level, especially with the growth of Condom Cash which just signed up its 400th affiliate which, im told, is quite an acheivement for a 2 month old program :thumbsup:

Also, when you wake up on Christmas Day, spare a thought for those individuals and families around the globe who perhaps arent as lucky as we may be, spending time alone or, without a home of their own to celebrate the holiday season in, we had some really devastating natural disasters happen this year, we are lucky but, there are those who, by no fault of their own arent so lucky, its not much but, spare a few minutes to think of these people as you are sitting down at the dinner table, about to tuck in to your meal.

Finishing on a positive note, here's looking forward to 2006 and to meeting many more new people face-to-face at shows and social functions throughout the year, i have a feeling that the Vegas show is going to be very productive in terms of business and friendships for many of us and, i hope to meet many of you for the first time in Vegas as well as re-connecting with some friends that both Gary and I havent seen for several months.

Again, thanks to each and every one of you folks for making GWW the premier gay marketing community, we are both glad to be able to call each and every one of you our friends, colleagues or associates and look forward to working with you in 2006.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Merry christmas to all in the GWW community.

This year has been one of growth and success for all of us at Gaybucks, and it's in no small part due to the friendships, support, and help we've received from everyone here at gww.

Here's hoping that each of you reading this have a wonderful holiday with friends, family, or whomever is important to you, and that 2006 is another year of continued growth and success for all of us.

masterut
    thx lee