Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Billers and Billing Options!

KellyTaylor

Internet Billers and Billing Options!

Ok of course I know of CCBill and love the people at CCBill I have friends there and I like there establishment.. But I know there has to be options and other good ones as well.. Is there alot of good options for billers and if so .. Who would you suggest...

Another thing.. is 123Bill something that is good to get into for a site (Meaning is it profitable or worth it?? ) .. also do you suggest carrying 1900 billing at first .... Or is that something that you can look into later and wont hurt sales much...

I have my opinion on these questions but Im looking for other options and opinions as well.. it is important to me... I know Im not always right and I would like to hear what everyone in this room has to say!!

dont steer me WRONG NOW BOYS

:mexican:

there are not lots of good billingoptions. there are 3 - ccbill, epoch (paycom) and verotel. if you have a smaller site, verotel makes you use their ticket club which sorta sucks. so that leaves you ccbill or epochsystems.com. visa u.s. regulations pretty much knocked all the other processors right off the playing field.

no one i know has tried 123bill but i'm sure someone out there has.

Save youself a lot of time and effort and trouble and just go with ccbill.
    With billing companies coming and going so quickly, your site revenue is the one thing you don't want to gamble with.

davespeedoevans
    About 9 months ago I was with Verotel and setup Paycom and CCBill - thinking I'd use them as a backup.

After a couple of weeks with Paycom and CCBill - I shut down Verotel completely. Verotel really do suck - their service compared to the other 2 is pathetic. Don't expect tech support on the weekend or unless it is 9am to 4pm in the Netherlands.

Total hats off to Paycom and CCBill and I'm happy to recommend them to anyone.

me, too. i've worked with both and do not hesitate to recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by davespeedoevans
    Total hats off to Paycom and CCBill and I'm happy to recommend them to anyone.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Neova.net?

Just curious what anyone knows about Neova.

From what I've heard, they're tiny, work mostly by word-of-mouth, and the model they use apparently violates Visa regulations (or else they have some scam that they think gets around it... no high-risk fee...) Plus I think they were the biller used by one of the websites run by that underage guy that was written up in NYT. They have about the jankiest, most minimal website I've ever seen... even the shady Oxbill has a better site than Neova...

Yet I also know several people that use them and swear by them and say they're wonderful, and they seem to have been around for several years.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the Ynot billing solution? That made a lot of noise about 6 months ago, but I've heard nothing since.

We're with CCBill, Paycom, and Electracash, and I'm really not inclined to do anything else... but a good European biller, and a biller to handle the no-credit-card people (such as 1-2-3) would be nice too.

ynot was doing what several other - now defunct - processors did. they set up their processing company in europe. me, i'm a u.s. person and i have no desire to be with a processor that goes belly up. they told me they have a way around the regs, but the last 2 processors who told me that went the way of the dodo.

personally i'll try and stick with companies who are making an effort to comply. the others could last for years or visa could pull them tomorrow.

Camper than a row of tents
    While there is no public evidence that the owner of Neova knowingly charged for CP sites, what has been published makes me uneasy of them...

http://www.nashvillescene.com/Storie...le/index.shtml

http://www.predator-hunter.com/news_may14th_2001.htm

It is possible that the operator of Neova is just the victim of being associated with someone from the start who would go on to have CP allegations follow him for years.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.

Has anyone else had a bad time with Neova.net?

I was looking for a payment processor that could deal with shopping carts & saw one of the content providers on here processed with Neova.net.
    Their website is seriously lacking in information and it's very vague, but I thought I'd give them a go.
    Their telephone support line is never answered - I've left messages on the machine 3 times in the past week.
    I've also sent 3 emails to help@neova.net none of which has beeen replied to.
    Their sales number is always answered, but I'm told that there's no one there who can help; that they're 'in a meeting' etc.
    I've now left my name & number 4 times & no one has returned my calls.
    I'm wondering if this is a serious company.
    If anyone has had experience with neova.net good or bad I'd like to hear it.
    Thanks everyone.
    UKNAKEDMEN.COM
    50% Revshare
    help@uknakedmen.com

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    ynot was doing what several other - now defunct - processors did. they set up their processing company in europe. me, i'm a u.s. person and i have no desire to be with a processor that goes belly up. they told me they have a way around the regs, but the last 2 processors who told me that went the way of the dodo.

personally i'll try and stick with companies who are making an effort to comply. the others could last for years or visa could pull them tomorrow.
    So what has been the experience with the new ynotpayment program? I saw a lot of posts on it when it first started up, and then nothing. Anyone using it?

Bec, I posted something on it when they first opened. I tried setting it up for a client's website and it was a total disaster plus their support was pretty much useless. That was when it first opened, so not sure if things have changed.

cheers,
    Luke

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z
    While there is no public evidence that the owner of Neova knowingly charged for CP sites, what has been published makes me uneasy of them...

http://www.nashvillescene.com/Storie...le/index.shtml

http://www.predator-hunter.com/news_may14th_2001.htm

It is possible that the operator of Neova is just the victim of being associated with someone from the start who would go on to have CP allegations follow him for years.

That Casey fellow posted on here for awhile.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    I'm casting my vote for WTS for online check payment solutions.

they have always been reliable and their technical support is great. whenever i contact them for tech support, i always get to talk to a senior level programmer or higher...not somebody from India that barely speaks any English or someone that is being paid $1.25 an hour to do tech support and is reading off answers on a sheet of paper.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    Just curious what anyone knows about Neova.

From what I've heard, they're tiny, work mostly by word-of-mouth, and the model they use apparently violates Visa regulations (or else they have some scam that they think gets around it... no high-risk fee...)
    we have used neova since the ibill mess a year or so ago, I noticed that rocky ( beachboi and hotboy house do also )

they have always been good for us but just recently we have noticed a slowdown in returning e-mail and calls.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    The best european solution is Amsbilling, but I think they only take on established webmasters with a proven track record.
    Plus, they have one of THE HOTTEST men in the industry at the helm ;-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!