Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Announcement On Bottom Boys! Lol!!

KellyTaylor

Special Announcement On Bottom Boys! Lol!!

Exlcusive NEWS REPORT LOL

Chad Bellville and Stever of citiboyz as well as .... Lee and Bionic Brian, Desslock have pleady guilty to being COMPLETE TOTALL NELLY BOTTOMS!!

.................... .................................................. ...
    ........................ .................................................. ..............

HHAHAHA!! LOL you guys give me shit.. it is my turn and your going to get it in vegas ........ I will have my left hand and tongue with me *Winks*

hahah MERRY CHRISTMAS!! LOVE YOU STEVE...

KellyTaylor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I KNOW THESE ARE GHETTO I DIDNT SPEND BUT 2 SEC ON THEM BUT THERE FUN AND THIS IS JUST A JOKE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU KNOW IT!!

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    Exlcusive NEWS REPORT LOL

Chad Bellville and Stever of citiboyz as well as .... Lee and Bionic Brian, Desslock have pleady guilty to being COMPLETE TOTALL NELLY BOTTOMS!!
    Below: Desslock consults the useful pamphlet "How to be a Complete Bottom"

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    So how does that work? Everyone in that photo is a bottom, yet they're all having sex?

Maybe they're all just running around a wet-floored bathroom hoping someone will be the first to slip, fall, and end up penetrating someone else.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD
    So how does that work? Everyone in that photo is a bottom, yet they're all having sex?

Maybe they're all just running around a wet-floored bathroom hoping someone will be the first to slip, fall, and end up penetrating someone else.
    LOL GIMME A BREAK BRIAN... I couldnt find another picture.. It isnt like I spent alot of time on it! I just stole the pics and put them right over the picture ... IN PAINT HAHAH!!.... It isnt like I used Adobe.. But I didnt wanna spend an hour looking for 4 guys bottom in a picture either so I thought at least putting a pic of 4 guys having sex would do just as well.. you get my point though .... Then of course the pictures kind looks like there trading off... So eventually you could be bottoming....

I guess what I mean to to say is VERS BOTTOM *Winks*
    Isnt it cute though Brian you have to give me that atleast LOL.....

I cant stop laughing .. I think this was the next MONA LISA :goof:
    It is only because I love you guys so Listed the people who where on my mind at that second HAHAHA...

KellyTaylor
    Chad BellVille'S ( ESQ ) NEW BOOK! 2006 SPRING RELEASE

KellyTaylor
    LAST BUT NOT LEAST... DO YOU WANT UR KIDS LISTENING TO WHAT GOES ON AT SCHOOL???

THESE ARE ALL JUST SILLY JOKES LOL .. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM .. THEY WHERE MEANT OUT OF LOVE .. AND EVERYONE THAT I PUT IN THESE LITTLE DITTYS I LIKE ALOT THERE JUST FUN.. SO LAUGH LOL...:joker:

KellyTaylor

The Man Of My Dreams!!!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Can you send me this guys pic un edited? Any more of him? He's hot.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... DO YOU WANT UR KIDS LISTENING TO WHAT GOES ON AT SCHOOL???

THESE ARE ALL JUST SILLY JOKES LOL .. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM .. THEY WHERE MEANT OUT OF LOVE .. AND EVERYONE THAT I PUT IN THESE LITTLE DITTYS I LIKE ALOT THERE JUST FUN.. SO LAUGH LOL...:joker:
    Hehehehe!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

KellyTaylor
    Hes not edited LOL I didnt edit those.. LOL there just cheesy little things I made in paint in 1.5 secs just to give my friends some shit

LOL hope you liked them and here is.. the link to see that guy

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN

Hes not edited LOL I didnt edit those.. LOL there just cheesy little things I made in paint in 1.5 secs just to give my friends some shit

LOL hope you liked them and here is.. the link to see that guy

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN
    Ok I like him better with AndyMike's pic on his face instead.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

KellyTaylor
    LOL I would have to agree... AndyMike is a hottie anyways *Winks*

OK, so let's see if I understand the scenario. Chad is fucking me while I'm blowing BD Brian, while Desslock (and presumably Lee) are looking on. And I have to assume that Kelly was taking the pictures. Hmmm.

Well, after due consideration, I've decided to go for it! I'm pretty sure we'll all be at the Pride Bucks Q'Fest Party, so it'll have to happen there. Just make sure I have a lot of drinks, though.. and lots of lube (I've heard that Chad is hung like a horse).

KellyTaylor
    who did you hear that from an " ANT??" OR what it his Cat?? HAHAHA
    LOL Im on a roll today.. Im joking .. I love you chad and you know it.... :brave: