Thread: Happy Holid from Hong Kong

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar

Happy Holid from Hong Kong

Hi Everyboday,

Just wanted to take a monet to wish everyone Happy Holidays. We decided to take the day off and go into the city for food and shopping (the stores are all open here on Christmas day).

We took some pictures while we were out and wanted to share. They aren't too great as they were taken with my bf's mobile phone, but they do show some of the magnificent lights here. You can see them at http://zbuckz.com/hkxmas05/.

Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    Hi Everyboday,

Just wanted to take a monet to wish everyone Happy Holidays. We decided to take the day off and go into the city for food and shopping (the stores are all open here on Christmas day).

We took some pictures while we were out and wanted to share. They aren't too great as they were taken with my bf's mobile phone, but they do show some of the magnificent lights here. You can see them at http://zbuckz.com/hkxmas05/.
    That was great seeing how others have decorated! Thanks for sharing the pics Cj!

wildgirl
    Great pics Suki, thanks for sharing
    Happy Holidays everyone

robin
    Cool pictures -- thanks for sharing -- always interested in seeing how cities look in other parts of the world -- especially during holidays.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Hey CJ

Happy Holigays to you in HK!

Here in Bangkok it was a snowy blustery day, with fresh powder on all the ski slopes,...... er uh...sorry.. just dreaming.

Kind of strange being in a Buddhist country and seeing christmas lights everywhere and hearing christmas songs in the department stores. "O little town of bethlehem", "oh come all ye faithful", "good king whatever his name is" and more. Especially like the christmas cards with pictures of buddhist temples in the background. I get a chuckle out of it each time i see it.

I'm stranded here for a few days trying to get a plane ticket home but all the flights are F u L L! I'm on permanent standby.

Anyway, best of the Holigays to you in HK and all on the board around the world.