Thread: What the HELL! Divine Interventions???

KellyTaylor

What the HELL! Divine Interventions???

This is the worst thing I have ever seen!
    Someone showed me this and I dont have words to express what I feel about this...

http://www.divine-interventions.com

Check it out!!

tell me what you think...
    WARNING IT MIGHT AFFEND... sorry if it does I just wanted you guys to see this stuff....

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Well.................

no words here either - i am speachless.

DEVELISH

p.s. nice pic with the sweather, Kelly!!! (I like it more then the "skin" ones)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    What, you don't want to get in touch with that spiritual part inside you?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    What, you don't want to get in touch with that spiritual part inside you?
    Uhhhhhh.... Welll... I guess Im just kinda SHOCKED.. Im kinda a religious guy so it was kinda one of those things.. LOL but also I believe people can do whatever they want to you know and if they wanna penetrate thereself with a baby jesus butt plug thats there thing.. BUT DEFINATLY NOT MINE LOL.. :angel:

KellyTaylor

Here Is What A Customer Had To Say!

When I first saw Divine Interventions' "God's Immaculate Rod" in the, er, "flesh," I knew I had to have it.

Jackhammer Jesus
    The sleek, sexy curves, the extra added bumps and nubblies, the bright, bulbous head of it....ooooh, all I could think was "get in my pussy!" Maybe it was all the current hubbub in the news about religion, but I knew I had a soft and squishy spot in my....heart....for this divine piece of silicone.

In keeping with the religious zeitgeist, I finally took my God's Rod for a test drive in celebration of the new pope. It wasn't easy to cram this monster inside, even with lube. Given its grand proportions, it isn't quite as easy to slide in and out as others. But after a few moments of excitement-plus all that Latin in the background and the resulting self-lubrication necessary to facilitate a more enjoyable in-and-out motion-I was in dildo heaven! The ridges made for a most pleasurable popping in both directions and the perfect amount of oh-so-slightly pliable stiffness approximated an erection more closely than any other sex toy I've indulged in.

I'd best not admit that I'm not in touch with my G-spot (for fear that my friend Bettie Dodson will make a house

Baby Jesus Butt Plug
    call and go spelunking for it), so I can't say I actually saw God with his Immaculate Rod plunged deep inside of me. But it was as close as I've "cum" to a religious onanist experience. (Okay, technically I'm unable to have an onanist experience, since I have no seed to spill....but you get the picture.) And since there's a flared base, you can use the Rod with a strap-on, which is now my highest priority fantasy. Any takers? Or givers?

Divine Interventions garnered instant online fame with their Baby Jesus Butt Plug. For some reason, the marriage of anal sex and The Lord really set people off! And got others off! Guffaw. Their line has enlarged to include other religious themed masturbatory religious icons: Diving Nun, Virgin Mary, Moses, The Devil, The Grim Reaper, Judas, Buddha's Delight and the very Exorcist Jackhammer Jesus. Each has their own "personality" of bumps, curves and, um, horns. Or you can opt for the Master and Slave, two dildos that can be suction-stuck to each other for a double dong experience or slurped onto a wall. Holy hole humping!

Virgin Mary
    Their products are all available in rag red, snow white, asphyxiation blue, marbled white, silver black, blue, red, purple, gold, or the eerie glow in the dark white. Hmm, watching yourself masturbate in the dark, with a glowing dildo disappearing and reappearing, would be pretty fuckin' hot!

Care for your Rod, or any other products from Divine Interventions, can be as simple as sticking it into the dishwasher, but the purveyors suggest that you sterilize it in boiling water for three minutes or wash it with antibacterial soap to keep it safe and germ-free. They also advise that you never use silicone based lubricants; these babies are maid of silicone and it's a like-vs.-like situation. Why silicone, you ask? Well, they explain that "It is resilient, retains body heat and is easy to clean."

I can second all that, especially the body heat part. It's nice to not feel like you're stuffing yourself with an icicle…unless that's your intention, anyway. The material is soft to the touch, slightly rubbery yet stiff-ahem-and has just the right heft. This dildo is truly divine!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I think it is frickin' hilarious!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

rhys
    the site's been around for awhile but it never gets boring!

Personally, I have a thing for the 'Baby Jesus Butt Plug' :honest:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    Someone showed me this and I dont have words to express what I feel about this...

http://www.divine-interventions.com

Check it out!!

tell me what you think...
    WARNING IT MIGHT AFFEND... sorry if it does I just wanted you guys to see this stuff....

If you think the Jesus butt plug is the worst thing you have seen, apparently you havent been to http://www.anorexicsex.com.
    And this is just kind of tame, actually~
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor

Hey! *I'm* the one that showed it to you LOL

One of our models (known in-house as "Jason of the Cavernous Ass") first showed the site to me. He wanted to get a "God's Immaculate Rod" -- the place is located in Berkeley, right near where we used to be -- but they don't have a retail location, prolly 'cause they don't want it bombed by the religious right.

I'm pretty offended by it, and I'm generally not easily offended.

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Hey! *I'm* the one that showed it to you LOL

One of our models (known in-house as "Jason of the Cavernous Ass") first showed the site to me. He wanted to get a "God's Immaculate Rod" -- the place is located in Berkeley, right near where we used to be -- but they don't have a retail location, prolly 'cause they don't want it bombed by the religious right.

I'm pretty offended by it, and I'm generally not easily offended.

i know u did ... ... but i dont like to name drop *winks*:kelly:

Forget The Holy Rosary... this is Rosaries for your HOLE!!
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.