Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone going to be on NEW YEARs?!

KellyTaylor

Where is everyone going to be on NEW YEARs?!

So whats going down on new years for all you fine people..

you going to be in VEGAS EARLY or are you heading off to amsterdam like Toy boy or something like that?!!?

Whats everyones new years eve plans for all of GWW also is there any hot venues I should know about...

Lemme know

Paco
    The same ole thang that I've done over the last five years... going skiing.

This year will be Sunshine (Sat) Lake Louise (Sunday) and Jasper (Monday).
    Sat & Sun I'll be steaming my buns at Radium's hot springs, in British Columbia.

Kelly, wuh about you? You never told us what you're doin.

KellyTaylor
    Prolly WORKING ~!! I have so much shit to do .. it isnt funny... I wont get any sleep tell after january 8th HAHAHA.... I will prolly wack off and drink a bottle of wine and fall asleep with my pants around my ankles and trip on them when I wake up from the aweful sound of my alarm HAHAH then get up brush my teeth and try and get the purple stains from the wine off my lips HAHAHAH yeah not so hot!!
    LOL

kurt

Nye

first of all, i can't believe it's already '06. i've never felt so old. or is it my younger bf that makes me feel old?

as for NYE, it's work work work like every other year.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    ... Going to have dinner with a couple friends.

One who can cook quite good is preparing a three course dinner for NYE and he did not disclose what yet.
    So, pretty relaxed with wine and foot and probaply a few fire crackers (firewords is allowed here in germany [rockets]).

DEV....

I will still be in Sydney..watching firework.

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

KellyTaylor
    This one is for Corbin Fischer Brian

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/queef.shtml

Some reading materials for new years ever :bomb:

Quote Originally Posted by kurt
    first of all, i can't believe it's already '06. i've never felt so old. or is it my younger bf that makes me feel old?

I don't know.. but if you let me feel you, I'll tell you how old you feel...

anyway, I shall be in Pasadena having a spa night with a bunch of gay bikers.

sounds like a hot night in the making.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    This one is for Corbin Fischer Brian

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/queef.shtml

Some reading materials for new years ever :bomb:

It's perfectly natural to queef.

It's only when you don't edit it out of the final video cut that it becomes unnatural.

And as for New Years... the county I now live in is a fireworks county. So I'm going to be blowing shit up

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

sounds like content in the making be sure and bring a photographer and modeling releases...

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    I don't know.. but if you let me feel you, I'll tell you how old you feel...

anyway, I shall be in Pasadena having a spa night with a bunch of gay bikers.

sounds like a hot night in the making.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I'm going to a friends house who is having a party. Everyone have a Happy New Year.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Tyler Mason

New Years!

Im acullly goin to a big party in one of the hotels here in Philly and im goin to be a bartender.. it should be alot of fun.. i leave the next day for san deigo so i dont wanna be to hung over.. what r u doin KELLY?????

I'll be home with the dogs. The corgi is afraid of noises like fireworks. NYE and July 4th are stressful days. So she sits on my feet while I'm working or watching tv, and at midnite I give her a little saucer of Bailey's to relieve her anxiety.

As for me, I have no plans. The bf is working this weekend.

We are going over to a mate's place to watch the fireworks from his 23rd floor balcony (Panamanians love fireworks, on christmas eve there was literally thousands of them going off for hours from every backyard or empty lot around) then head out for a night of clubbing and finally hitting the nearest 24-hour diner for some grub. Should be fun!

cheers,
    Luke

KellyTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz
    a little saucer of Bailey's to relieve her anxiety.
    HAHAHA... OMG,,. Thats funny.. ur dog drinks baileys! That is priceless....

I get to sit home and work this rocks compared to all of your guys plans :uhoh: HEHE NOT! But it is all good... It is prolly better off I work then be out causing trouble LOL... My site isnt up yet so I have accouple more things to do! That is my new years wish and my years goal right now and getting another site done as well and once there bolth up I will be happy... HAHAH *pokes chip* LOL....But anyways it may seem stupid but it is worth it to me....

He this year I turned 21 to 50 :yeah: