Thread: Testing Out Some New Features On The GWW Community

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Testing Out Some New Features On The GWW Community

Just wanted to let you folks know that for the next week or two we're going to be testing out a couple of new features on the GWW Community.

Some of you may have already noticed that some of the words you make in posts are automatically linked to several of the GWW Community sponsors and moderators sites for example MaxPixels, Chilihost, Mancheck, Intensecash, CondomCash and, Mesmerotic in addition to a couple of other single words that directly relate to the sites owned by GWW Community sponsors and moderators.

With that being said, we're also going to be implementing this feature so that words specific to YOUR sites are automatically linked once you hit a certain amount of posts on the GWW Community however, we want to ensure that the system is 100% bug-free before we implement this on a wider scale which is why, at the present time, we're restricting its use to sponsors and moderators sites.

In addition, we will also be including several words that will be linked to a definition of their meaning, for example, MGP would be linked to a page explaining what an MGP is, just as TGP would be linked to a page explaining what a TGP is like an on-demand glossary of adult industry jargon.

We're hoping to have this functioning fully within the next 2 weeks at which time, we will be rolling this out across the board so that any of the GWW Community members who contribute on a regular basis can have specific words linked throughout the community via your control panel functions.

This is just another way that we can help you grow your business and support those individuals and companies that support the growth of the GWW Community throughout 2006.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Sounds cool Lee... so if someone writes 'flirt' they will automatically be linked to the site for who? Kelly? Josh? Tyler? You? this could be fun... :honest:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Paco
    Woo hoo ... so I (we) have a monopoly on massive, monster and huge ? :$$$:

Awesome work Lee and all others working on Gee Dub L U Dub L U

Edit: oh yah, how can I forget... GREASEBALL !