Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD Box Cover Designer Needed

Top Cat

DVD Box Cover Designer Needed

Our full-time designer in the Phillipines disappeared a while back. We've been using some contractors for graphics but now need someone who can do a DVD cover. We're looking for someone who has experience with box covers, gay or straight, and print production.

Thanks!

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I can do box covers, but printing and replicaton are not something of m expertise.

For a sample of my work, look here:

http://www.eonfilms.com/FieldOfCreams.jpg

Rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Can't help you on graphics -- our designer is pretty much tied up with our stuff all the time -- Rocky will do a good job for ya -- but hit us up if you're looking for deals on replication and slipsheets... we have a volume deal with our replicator that is most likely less than you'll be able to find anywhere else, and we can usually get you 7-10 day turnaround. If you're in Vegas, look for AJ and I and we can discuss it..

321manwhore

Hey Top Cat - Experienced Award Winning Designer Here

What's Up Top Cat -

Would love the opportunity to do some work. If it's not too late that is, get back to me and I will send you a link so you can see my work. Always looking for steady work. Top notch Photoshop skills here. Professional and on time. Lots of references...blah,blah, blah. Thanks for consideration.

Scorpio
    Just my 2 cents.

Why not post your portfolio instead of asking people to contact you to see it? This could probably help you better and get you more work, no?
    I never really understood this procedure.

Scorpio

growers
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat
    Our full-time designer in the Phillipines disappeared a while back. We've been using some contractors for graphics but now need someone who can do a DVD cover. We're looking for someone who has experience with box covers, gay or straight, and print production.

Thanks!
    Hey, its sad that your designer didnt say anything that he will leave. I can surely do the design... just email me at endsofttech[at]gmail.com
    or icq me at 38381638.

stickyd
    Hey, Top Cat, here's some samples of my work:

Guys Go Crazy
    Nasty Gangbang Girls
    Slut Bus
    Gangster Snatch

Cheers,
    D

ICQ# 209488213

ace-case
    If you need help with the packaging arena we can offer assistance.

I have a few folks that I work with from time to time and can put you in direct contact with them.

New here so be gentle folks

sniperwolf
    Hi.. you might want to check our site.. I have great deals for you.. you don't have to worry because we make sure that we have the designers who will work for you and you will not experience such problems with us. Also, if you plan on replacements for a designer, we are open with that.!

SEE SIG!

Regards,
    -M

Greg Gaskell

Thanks!
    Nice toon in your profile :pie:

why don't you consider using us, xxxoutsourcing can handle your staffing needs and you won't have to worry about them disappering

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    ...but now need someone who can do a DVD cover. We're looking for someone who has experience with box covers, gay or straight, and print production.

Thanks!
    Not a problem, I can give you some pricing if you give me an idea of the time frame and pieces you need designed. Also, examples of the types of covers you are looking for, stylisticly speeking.

Send me an e-mail...

Top Cat
    Thank you all very much. We did find a great designe who created an excellent cover. We now have a full time designer again in the Phillipines and are very happy with his work. But Greg, if things go south I will definitley be talking to you!

clubaxel

dvd design surface

Hi
    all this guys on forum reply are well about to do a nice design,
    you have the choice :-)
    we do too designer coverbox too
    see y soon
    Axel
    icq 317880281

Greg Gaskell
    Thank you all very much. We did find a great designe who created an excellent cover. We now have a full time designer again in the Phillipines and are very happy with his work. But Greg, if things go south I will definitley be talking to you!
    No worries, we are in the Philippines also and we make sure that things don't go south with your staffing and that you are getting a high ROI.

We have an outstanding infrastructure in place already, we have been doing this for many years now and understand what it takes.