Thread: And Where The Hell Is Kelly Taylor?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

And Where The Hell Is Kelly Taylor?

We met a bunch of the guys from gaybucks.com last night but Kelly was nowhere to be seen? :eek:

Has anyone seen Kelly?

Regards,

Lee

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    yes, Kelly Taylor is here at Internext. saw him at the QFest Party and then again at the Cybersocket Awards.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

desslock
    He was at Hustlaball last night too. However, remember this is the show where it's just one unending stream of moving around and mobs of people.... so you see just typically just get brief snatches of time with individuals.

Steve

KellyTaylor
    Lee... Hope I didnt disappoint ya.. LOL told you Im just a normal guy! But hey! We did meet and it was awesome.... You are a very smart guy and super SWEET! I hope I get to know you more.... Sorry I had to leave so fast but I had so much to do .. But Im sure we will get to hang out again sometime soon!
    Well I hoping to atleast :cute: Anyways Im still tired and recovering I think it will be a bit tell I get to my spice back in me ahaha the last couple of days at internext I was looking quite haggard or however the fuck you spell it hehehe

Im outtie for now.. Love you all very much and I hope you had a kick ass time at home or in vegas.. wherever you where... Also be safe while traveling
    Much peace and love from me to you....:kiss:

desslock
    Where is the hell is Kelly Taylor??

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego???

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Maybe they're off somewhere shooting a two-way for kellytayloronline

KellyTaylor
    I wish I was filming a 2 way for KellyTaylor Online but as it seems I havent got any for awhile cause I have been so busy and that would be a major plus heheheh... *Taps foot* Waiting for chip to schedule some good fucking time... HAHAHA Playying

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    I wish I was filming a 2 way for KellyTaylor Online but as it seems I havent got any for awhile cause I have been so busy and that would be a major plus heheheh... *Taps foot* Waiting for chip to schedule some good fucking time... HAHAHA Playying
    Damn I think I just heard Chadknowslaw foot hitting the gas pedal and the car squeeling out of the driveway... heading towards... :gossip: :goof:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

KellyTaylor
    HAHAHAHA.... LoL he already promised me after his agruments at the court house in AZ tomorrow *Winks*

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTaylor
    HAHAHAHA.... LoL he already promised me after his agruments at the court house in AZ tomorrow *Winks*
    10 to 1 he's driving with one hand, the other on a cell phone getting someone to stand in and ask for a continuence, after all... what's more important? booty with Kelly or arguements in court? :juggle:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

KellyTaylor
    * taps foot * hmmm still no chad.... It is all good.. that is why I have my left hand or right.. Hmm I forgot which one it was seeming I havent had time to even wack it in weeks ... I will be back once I figure out which one works better *Winks*