Thread: Okay....took you advise and redesigned pages

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.

Okay....took you advise and redesigned pages

Well we redesigned all the pages using the input we got here and wanted to see if yall like them better....le me know what you think...

Thanks much

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M
    Well we redesigned all the pages using the input we got here and wanted to see if yall like them better....le me know what you think...

Thanks much

Alex
    guess it would be good if i gave url....LOL

www.manifestmen.com
    Last edited by Alex_Manifest_M; 01-07-2006 at 09:56 PM. Reason: wrong url

got a private message with some suggestions....acted on all of them. They were quite good.

any others?

www.manifestmen.com

You need to fix your Title ... when the site comes up it displays "Manifestmen.com... generic page title". Just a little search engine tip, use some keywords first and then your site name, for instance:

Musclemen, Bodybuilders, Musclebound Hunks | Manifestmen.com

will do....thanks!

Okay, its about as fine tuned as I can get it right now. Where do you think I should submit it for review? Any ideas?

thanks
    Alex

Fetishlady
    it's looking a lot better now

Thanks....we are trying! grin

Xstr8guy
    Slice your image on the first page. Surfers with a slow connection will get frustrated waiting for a 900x700 image to load. I do applaud your daring to go wider than 700 pixels. Your pages really fill up the screen nicely on higher resolution monitors.

Sounds good....will do. thanks! We checked and 93% of our visitors have screens set at 1024 x 768 so seemed to be a safe bet on the 900 width.

BTW Dallas here too (half the time)